All Inclusive Offer with Free Return Transfers. Trip Advisor Travellers Choice property!
The East coast of Mauritius also known as La Cote Sauvage, contains some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Untouched by mass tourism, it is a serene and elegant part of Mauritius featuring some of the most luxurious hotels on the island. This is the place where desert island dreams come true with miles of white sandy beaches looking over the endless blue of the Indian Ocean.
Émeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast.
This place has a beach hut feel to it – thatched-roofed bungalows are dotted through gardens flecked with frangipani and hibiscus flowers. Inside, rooms are decked out in a colour wheel of blues, with artwork by local artist Evan Sohun hung on the walls. All rooms come with a balcony or terrace for a bit of extra space and views over the hotel gardens.
Free Transfers from Mauritius Airport are Included
- Return flights from UK
- 7 nights accommodation in Emeraude Beach Attitude Hotel
- All Inclusive Board basis
- Return transfers
All Inclusive Holiday
- Located on one of the best beaches of Mauritius
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Learn to Dive at the PADI diving Centre*
- Catamaran cruises and speedboats for hire*
- Kids Club for children between 3 and 12
- Baby sitting services*
- A picnic on any day-away trips
- *Local charge applies
Emeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast. Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips.
Built in the middle of a lush green garden, the four room bungalows totalising 61 rooms are decorated with refined taste and creativity. Rooms are available in 2 categories, including two pairs of Standard rooms connecting and one Standard room connected with one Superior room
A fresh buffet breakfast is served daily in the Alizés Restaurant, which also offers a themed buffet dinner. A variety of cocktails are served at the Tides Bar next to the pool.
Guests can explore the ocean on the glass-bottomed boat or with snorkelling equipment on offer at Emeraude Beach Attitude. After an active day, a massage can be requested at the spa and wellness centre. Spa Attitude offers a complete range of massages, body care and facials.Spa Attitude invites its guests to unwind, to experience genuine Mauritian relaxation all along this unique moment of well-being.
Of small capacity, friendly and charming, this 3 star hotel, together with its Family Members with their typical Mauritian expertise, reminds one of the old days gentle way of life.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately