TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Hotel with Free Return Transfers.
The south coast of Mauritius namely Bel Ombre, known for its long beaches cradled by a coral reef, makes for calm swimming in the lagoon. Remaining relatively untouched by mass tourism, it is now becoming increasingly popular featuring a wide selection of hotels to suit different pockets.
The Tamassa Resort and Spa offers up an astonishing selection of activities to keep the most active person busy. From Golf to dancing, to diving and snorkeling to just pushing back and relaxing, you can do all or nothing, this is the beauty of any of the Lux Resorts. Clean and uncluttered rooms with all the comforts necessary to make your stay relaxing and stress free. You can enjoy meals in either a private setting or the gorgeously lit restaurant offering an international selection of dishes, sample some homemade ice-cream from the ice cream parlour, or simply stay in your beach wear all day and have lunch on the beach, enjoying the sun. As per all Lux hotels, service is extraordinary with warm staff to greet you daily with a genuine smile, dedicated to make each day more special than the last.
Free WiFi, live music and Mauritian dance show
- Return flights from London
- 7 nights accommodation in 4 Star Tamassa Lux Resort
- All Inclusive Board basis
- Return transfers
Local and International dishes included throughout your stay!
- Free Calls from the Red Phone Booths
- Free Wi-Fi
- Unlimited Gym Access
- Tennis Courts with balls and rackets provided
- Beach Volley
- Non guided bicycle excursions
- Pedal boats, Windsurfing, Kayaking
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Daily replenished mini bar with water, soft drinks and beers
Food & Beverages
• Breakfast at Show restaurant
• Lunch in selected restaurants or picnic basket
• Dinner at Show buffet restaurant and Playa with a set menu
• Afternoon tea time is served at B Bar ever afternoon 15:00 – 17:00
• Restaurants and bars serve a selection of beverages, soft drinks/tea/coffee/beers/wines/juices/mineral water/cocktails and liquors)
• Each restaurant and bar has its own all inclusive beverages menu
• Mini bar with water/juices/soft drinks & beers re-stocked once a day
Leisure & Services
• Beach service & pool service
• Yoga/stretching classes/access to sauna/steam room/plunge pool and spa garden
• Access to gym
• Live music
• Mauritian dance show
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• Glass bottom boat trips
• Pedal boat
• Sailing boats
• Floodlit tennis courts
• Table tennis
• Bocce balls
• Beach volleyball
• Bicycle excursions
Tamassa is a spacious 4-star hotel that sets out to provide a contemporary setting for a young clientele that likes to be different. All the rooms, housed in a set of villas, face the sea. This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields.
All of Tamassa’s rooms feature a private terrace or balcony overlooking the lagoon or garden. Every room has a spacious bathroom with twin sinks, as well as an LCD TV with satellite channels.
Surrounded by tropical lagoons and lush hillsides, it features 3 swimming pools and a luxury spa with dry and wet saunas. Choose from four pools to dip into, or take to the waves and kayak, sail, pedal-boat or windsurf your way around the warm seas. Resort Tamassa offers deep-sea fishing trips, glass-bottomed boat tours and PADI scuba diving qualification. There are organized hiking trips through spectacular gorges and mountain bike rides along the dramatic coastline. At Tamassa Resort, you can try your swing at the nearby Peter Matkovich-designed Heritage Golf championship course. Set between the mountains and the sea, and interlaced with lakes, streams and lush tropical foliage, the biggest difficulty of this par-72 is taking your eyes of the scenery and concentrating on your game.
Tamassa Resort has food to match every mood, from serene candlelit suppers under the stars to lavish laid-back feasts, where gifted chefs whip up culinary wizardry right in front of your eyes.
Tamassa Resort is as lively after sunset as it is during the day. With one of the few resort night clubs on this south of the island right here on site, it’s a party-perfect destination that promises excitement every evening.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Optional tours.
- Border taxes