A glamorous stay at a five-star hotel in a tranquil area of Ras Al Khaimah with flights, transfers and half board basis!
From mountains, deserts and ancient cultural sites to beaches, mangroves, water sports and more, Ras Al Khaimah is a truly unforgettable Arabian experience. Only 45 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Dubai, this oasis of nature and tranquillity is the UAE’s most northern emirate, bordering Oman.
Travellers looking for a destination with year-round sunshine, sweeping white sandy beaches, adventure and world class resorts are invited to visit Ras Al Khaimah.
With a wide range of activities covering water sports, sailing cruises, desert camps, golf courses and mountain adventures, the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah presents an ultimate outdoor experience for residents and visitors alike.
During this holiday, you will stay at the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah which is an ideal destination for an unforgettable getaway. The first Waldorf Astoria hotel in the UAE, the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah opened its doors to international travellers in 2013 and has gained a reputation as one of the UAE’s leading hotels since then.
This incredible luxury beach resort features ten restaurants, lounges and bars, including three specialty restaurants with the US steakhouse Lexington Grill, Arabic fare at Marjan and the Japanese cuisine at UMI.
Hotel offers a wide array of activities and amenities guaranteed to please the entire family. Refresh and unwind in one of the two enormous swimming pools with temperature control and swim-up bar, or soak up the sunshine on the white sands of the 350m private beach, set against the blue water of the Arabian Sea.
5 Star accommodation on Half Board Basis
- Return flight from UK
- 5 nights in 5 Star Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Golf View Room
- Enjoy Half Board Basis throughout your stay
- Enjoy hassle free return transfers
Luxurious accommodation, golden beaches, terracotta deserts!
- Beautiful landscapes, stunning coastlines and great attractions.
- Dine on half-board service
- The 350-metre private beach with dreamy views over the Persian Gulf
- Cool off at Ice Land Water park - the largest water park in the emirate
- Hire a super car and drive along Jebel Al Jais - one of the best driving roads in the Emirates
- Take a day trip to nearby Dubai - it's less than an hours' drive away
- Spend a day in the desert: bound across the sand dunes, go camel riding and eat a traditional Arabic dinner around a campfire
A hidden haven in the peaceful Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is an ideal destination for an unforgettable getaway. The first Waldorf Astoria hotel in the UAE, the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah opened its doors to international travellers in 2013 and has gained a reputation as one of the UAE’s leading hotels since then.
The elegant rooms at Waldorf have upholstered seating, work desks and views of the sea, golf or the garden. Each one offers an electric kettle, I-docking station and a working desk. The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and a rain shower.
Indulge in a bespoke treatments in the spa or keep fit at the contemporary gym, equipped with the latest exercise equipment. Play a round or learn golf from scratch at the stunning 18-hole, Peter Harradine-designed championship golf course, or choose from a wealth of activities available at the fully equipped sports center including tennis and watersports.
Children can escape into their own world in their very own children's club, featuring a nursery and an outside play area.
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah offers a wide array of activities and amenities guaranteed to please the entire family. Refresh and unwind in one of the two enormous swimming pools with temperature control and swim-up bar, or soak up the sunshine on the white sands of the 350m private beach, set against the blue water of the Arabian Sea.
Dining options for guests of the Waldorf Astoria include eclectic choices of international and local cuisines. Savour classics steaks and grills at Lexington Grill and Japanese cuisine at UMI with teppanyaki and sushi. Relish elegantly presented home-style dishes at Marjan and go on a culinary adverture at Qasr Al Bahar, the main dining restaurant.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.