Luxury tour split between, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Lanta & Phuket & sea-view resort – includes flights, transfers, tours & top-class hotels!
Vibrant cities, fascinating jungles and pristine beaches
- We’ll sort out International Flights from London to Bangkok
- An incredible 3-Nights’ Stay at the 5 Star Well Hotel Bangkok w/ Breakfast
- Travel in style from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Coach
- Immerse yourself in Thailand’s history on an Ayutthaya Tour
- One-Night Train Transfer from Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai
- Keep cool while travelling in an air-conditioned Special Express Train w/ 2nd Class Sleeping Cabin
- A wonderful 2-Nights’ Stay at the 4 Star Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel w/ Breakfast
- An awesome Full-Day Trek by 4x4 Vehicle to the Mae Tang area
- Brave the Mae Tang River on Bamboo Rafts & White Water Rafting
- Stop for lunch by a waterfall and cool off with a swim
- Departure flight from Chiang Mai Airport to Krabi
- A memorable 3-Nights’ Stay at the 4 Star Lanta Resort w/ Breakfast
- Set sail on a scenic Ferry Transfer from Koh Lanta to Phuket
- Enjoy a night’s stay at the 5 Star Andaman Sea View Resort w/ Breakfast
- Keep cool on an air-conditioned Private Tour & Airport Transfers
- Benefit from having an English Speaking Guide on hand to help
- All Entrance Fees as indicated in program
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
- We’ll arrange departure flights from Phuket
The buzz of the city life, the hum of the jungles, and the lap of the waves on the beaches will mean you’ll never want to leave!
- Experience the unique hospitality of Thailand with luxurious hotels
- Unwind at a five-star Bangkok hotel in a Superior Room
- Meander through Bangkok’s Sukhumvit 20 Road and visit the various attractions
- Weave through traffic in a tuk tuk before venturing to the Grand Palace
- Take a coach ride to the ancient city of Ayutthaya with a full-day tour
- Stand in awe at the temple ruins of the UNESCO Heritage Site listed Wat Maha That
- Come chugging across the plains of Thailand via sleeping train to Chiang Mai
- Take part in a plethora of activities at the Mae Tang including a visit to a market and village
- Enjoy a spot of white water rafting along the ripples of the Mae Tang River on bamboo rafts
- While away the hours at your hotel or the beach on Koh Lanta
- Gobble up the freshly-baked pastries at the popular Sea Cow Bakery overlooking the ocean
- Pamper yourself in a five-star hotel in Phuket, a short walk from Karon Beach
Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 is situated in the heart of Bangkok on Sukhumvit 20 Road. The hotel is very well connected as it provides easy access to different areas in Bangkok. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Well Hotel Bangkok offers accommodation with easy access to the city's famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see attractions.
It is a 235-key property with five room categories. All rooms and suites are featured with mini-bars, personal electronic safety box, 46-inch smart TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout and LAN cable in room.
Well Spa offers 100% natural therapy with natural ingredients and essential oils in all treatments and massages. Custom blend massage oil will be prepared according to your condition or preference, freshly made, by well-trained therapists. There is also a fitness centre and an outdoor rooftop pool for guests to work out during their stay.
Well Hotel Bangkok is a lifestyle wellness hotel that is not only aiming to deliver lifestyle experience and relationship with the nearby neighborhood but also being dedicated to well-balanced combination of comfort and style as well as friendly service.
Holiday Inn Chiangmai is a haven of comfort and style located on the banks of the Mae Ping River, with easy access to the business district, airport, golf courses, adventure activities, Night Safari, Chiang Mai Aquarium and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
The hotel has expansive riverside and mountain views from the guestrooms, food and beverage outlets, and function rooms. Holiday Inn Chiangmai Hotel’s spacious rooms feature a seating area. All rooms have been designed with modern comfort in mind and include flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea/coffee making facilities. Offering a modern décor, the private bathrooms come with a bathtub.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of dining options, with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the tranquil Mae Ping River, and a number of leisure facilities including an outdoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and beauty salon.
With indoor and outdoor seating overlooking Chiang Mai's Mae Ping River, River Terrace offers international cuisine, including Northern Thai dishes,as well as traditional Thai favorites.
The Royal Lanta Resort, Krabi is situated on Lanta Yai Island, facing Klong Dao beach. It is set in landscaped gardens and surrounded by a tropical forest. The Royal Lanta Resort & Spa places emphasis on rest, comfort and quiet relaxation.
Fitted with classic wood furnishings, modern Thai-style rooms at Royal Lanta Resort come with a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with outdoor seating. In-room comforts include a fridge and a spacious bathroom.
Guests can spend lazy afternoons on the white sands of Klong Dao Bay or head into the ocean for a dive or fishing. After a day of activity, relaxing massages can be enjoyed at the spa. Featuring scenic views of tropical greenery, it has 2 outdoor pools and a fitness centre.
Freshly brewed coffee and fine pastries are served by the beach at Sea Cow Bakery. Resort Royal Lanta can also provide an intimate dining experience under the stars at the beachfront terrace.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Quintessential full-day River Kwai Tour w/ lunch + £ 79pp
- No one should miss out on a tour of the River Kwai! Wander across the bridge made famous by Pierre Boulle’s book. Visit the War Cemetery of Allied Prisoners, containing 9,000 soldiers who died building the bridge. The experience is enhanced with a visit to a museum and a train ride across the Death Railway.
- Speed boat tour of stunning Phi Phi Island w/ lunch + £ 49pp
- Authentic utopia abounds on Phi Phi Island, one of the world’s most beautiful destinations 48 kms east of Phuket. During the speed boat trip to the island, you will be amazed by the most breathtaking panorama unfolding – impossibly white beaches, swaying coconut palms, tropical forest and towering white cliffs. A chance to see the marine life with a spot of snorkeling is also available.