Venture to the Far East on a 10 night tour, island-hopping through some of Thailand’s spectacular treasures. With transfers, breakfast and internal flights included for only £1099pp, you’d be crazy to turn this deal down!
If you’re looking to head off on a spot of island-hopping, Thailand is without a doubt your best bet. As a haven for back-packers, pristine beaches and a handful of islets barely touched by tourism, Thailand is a glittering paradise which promises to exceed visitors’ expectations. The waters sparkle in a shade of topaz, the marine life frolic and thrive beneath the waves and the deluxe hotels offer optimum tranquility.
Out of the plethora of island paradises to choose from, we’ve honed in on a select few which promise to make your 10 night getaway a memorable one. Your first stop on the island-hopping tour is Krabi, “a Phuket-like hideaway, but still unspoiled,” according to The New York Times. Then, you’ll touch down in Koh Lanta, an isolated natural paradise, untouched and boasting a wide array of idyllic beaches and lush, verdant mountains. Later, you’ll be whisked away to Phi Phi, about 25 miles southwest of Krabi town and bursting with bright colours, coral reefs and caves echoing with sea swallows. As the setting of choice in the hit novel, “The Beach,” Phi Phi is a hot spot for travelers and beach-addicts alike. The tour will conclude with a visit to Phuket’s aquamarine shores, where coral reefs and green, jagged rocks rising from the sea are abundant, especially in Phang Nga Bay.
A shimmering backdrop of luxury hotel stays will be your temporary home during your island-hopping extravaganza. Each one is equipped with outdoor pools and spa facilities to ensure maximum rest and relaxation during your stay.
Pack your bags and we’ll do the rest!
- We’ll book your flights from London to Krabi
- A lovely one-night’s stay at the 4 Star Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang, Krabi
- Be comfortably transported by Private Land Transfer & Ferry from Krabi hotel to Koh Lanta
- An incredible 3-Nights’ accommodation at the 4 Star Anda Lanta Resort, Koh Lanta
- Be transferred by Land Transfer (no guide) and Ferry from Koh Lanta to Phi Phi
- A wonderful 3-Nights’ stay at the 4 Star Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel, Koh Phi Phi
- A comfortable transfer from Phi Phi hotel to Phuket hotel by Ferry & Private Land Transfer
- A memorable 3-Nights’ accommodation at the 5 Star Andaman Sea View Resort, Phuket
- All hotels include a delicious daily breakfast throughout the trip
- Keep cool in air-conditioned transportation w/ English-Speaking Guide
- Enjoy a relaxing flight from Phuket to Bangkok
- Whizz back home on an international flight from Bangkok to London
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
An island-hopping getaway to rival all others!
- Experience the sun, sea and culture of four of Thailand’s islets
- Wander the shores of spellbinding beaches
- Venture to some of Krabi’s 130 untouched islands
- Take an eye-opening day trip from the main port in Ao Nang
- Get huffing and puffing up the 1272 steps of the Tiger Cave Temple
- Marvel at what lies beneath the surface on a full-day snorkel tour to Koh Rok from Koh Lanta
- Make your way to the impressive Mu Koh Lanta National Park
- Visit the acclaimed Lanta Animal Welfare
- Gaze at the blood-orange sunset from a Koh Phi Phi view point
- Enjoy a sailing booze cruise with a view of Phi Phi’s cultural landmarks
- Cut through the water on a kayak or snorkel in the waters of Phuket
- Glide through the limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay
- Get haggling at the trendy stores of Phuket town
- Enjoy a raucous night-out on Bangla Road
- Don’t forget to pay a visit to the stunning Big Buddha, a veritable Thai icon
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang is close to Krabi’s beautiful islands and beaches, as well as seafood restaurants, fascinating local markets, vibrant nightlife, and much more; everything in fact for a truly memorable holiday. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer.
213 rooms spread over 4 floors provide a warm and pleasant home away from home. Decorated in neutral colors and warm lighting, each room has a private balcony, a flat-screen cable TV and a minibar.
Elegant and luxurious, Swan Spa invites guests to experience the sublime pleasures of traditional Thai massage, aromatherapy and herbal treatments. It offers an extensive menu of rejuvenating massage and body services, each created to aid relaxation and improve wellbeing. Guests can enjoy the exotic and relaxing qualities of Thai herbs oils and other superior wellness products used in individual treatments or special spa packages.
At the heart of Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang is the large lagoon-style swimming pools, complete with a Jacuzzi pool. With broad shade giving parasols and comfortable sun loungers at the poolside, it’s the perfect spot for a refreshing dip and relaxation throughout the day and early evening.
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang is home to three popular restaurant and bars. Guests can enjoy authentic Thai and delicious international cuisine at the Kingfisher restaurant, and fine wines, beers, cocktails and tasty light bites at the Starling Lobby Lounge and the Sun Bird Pool Bar. The hotel's recreational facilities, which include snorkeling, hot tub, fitness center, outdoor pool, diving are designed for escape and relaxation.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible and is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Krabi.
This luxury hotel, the first of its kind on Phi Phi island, sprawls across acres of unspoiled land facing two stunning beaches. The low-rise Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel prides itself as one of the pioneering luxury “green” accommodations, helping to preserve the still unspoiled beauty of the island.
Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel consists of 6 contemporary buildings with 164 guest rooms are thoughtfully decorated in Modern Oriental style. Each features a perfect harmony of the Eastern charm and stylish Western. The elegantly appointed rooms and suites face the exquisite Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bays and overlook the stunning infinity pools which seamlessly merge with the Andaman Sea.
Guests can soak up the sun on the terrace or have a drink at the bar. The hotel’s rooftop restaurant offers the freshest catch of the day, cooked exactly to your liking, as well as other tempting Thai and western dishes. Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel is a perfect venue for all travelers, ensuring a great and memorable trip.
Anda Lanta Resort was established in 2003 with a strong determination to provide everlasting peaceful relaxation, environmental free pollution, natural green surrounding and breezy white sand beach to our visiting guests who can call this their second home resort. The emerald green water of the Andaman Sea with mountainous view surrounding our resort provides ambient comfort and full relaxation from dawn till dark. Anda Lanta Resort is a living paradise and the very last resort on Koh Lanta Island that lives to its expectation with a private beach front.
Comprised of simple, clean, and well-kept bungalows set amongst carefully tended and colorful tropical gardens, rooms are fitted with all the modern facilities you could possibly desire for a comfortable and convenient stay. The room offers an immaculate living space with sofa and queen size beds, including your own spacious private balconies, simply perfect for a family or couple relaxation.
To unwind, guests can take a stroll on the sandy beach, lounge around the swimming pool, enjoy a cocktail or cup of coffee over the view or try out the wide selection of water sports on offer. The hotel also has variety of choices for Thai Massage and Therapy Massage for you to choose from and try without hesitation. It is located right on our private beach front, quiet and peaceful, undisturbed from all kinds of noisiness where you can enjoy total relaxation amidst the caressing sea breeze and waves pounding against the white sand.
Anda Lanta Resort awaits you to experience and bring back fond memories of your once-in-a-lifetime visit to Krabi, Thailand.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- Mandatory supplement applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Expenditures of a personal nature and gratuity for guide and driver / Tip guide and driver.
- Optional tours.
- Other meals and beverages & drinks.
- Early check & Late checked –out.
- Compulsory Christmas/New Year/Peak and High Season supplements as separately stated.