Bursting with history, culture and scenic landscapes, Thailand offers something for every type of traveller. This 9-night getaway will see you experience the bright lights of Bangkok, the decorative temples of Chiang Mai and the sun-dappled shores of Phuket island!
Thailand is a cultural powerhouse of Southeast Asia. It sees millions of sun-hungry holidaymakers flock to its tropical beaches, ancient ruins and decorative temples every year - desperate to explore the lively underbelly of Bangkok.
Although you’ll be spending just over a week in Thailand, we’ve tried to pack as much as possible into this luxury 9-night stay by whisking you off to not one, not two, but three stellar destinations.
First, prepare for a 2-night stay in Bangkok, the capital. A thronging metropolis renowned for its vibrant street life and ornate shrines, Bangkok is full to the brim with cultural must-sees.
Visit the sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple, feast your eyes on Wat Arun’s Khmer-style spire and wander the wonderful Wat Pho Temple with its enormous reclining Buddha – ideal destinations for history buffs and culture vultures alike.
Cruise down the Chao Phraya River, chockfull of boats, and feast your eyes upon the Rattanakosin royal district – home to the opulent Grand Palace.
Next we’ll take you to glorious Chiang Mai, a city nestled in the north of the country, surrounded by mountains and founded in 1296. Here, you’ll find a piece of history lurking around every corner – vestiges of walls and moats are redolent of years past and can be found throughout Chiang Mai.
Home to hundreds of elaborate Buddhist temples, you won’t need to venture far to find glowing, timeless architecture such as the 14th century Wat Phra Singh and the 15th century Wat Chedi Luang.
And last but certainly not least, you’ll travel to the mountainous island of Phuket, perched serenely within the Andaman Sea and boasting la crème de la crème of Thailand’s beaches. Think swaying palms moving in sync with the salt-tinged breeze against a backdrop of idyllic teal waters...
The lush, verdant island is replete with high-end seaside resorts, spas, restaurants and busy markets. Spend your days swimming, soaking up the sun, haggling enthusiastically at market stalls or dancing until dawn at one of Patong’s myriad of nightclubs, bars and discos. Life certainly isn’t boring on Phuket.
Luxurious 5 Star hotel stays to ensure maximum R&R away from the hustle and bustle of back home!
- Return flights from the UK
- A blissful 2 nights’ stay in Bangkok at the 5 Star Akyra TAS Sukhumvit
- A relaxing 2 nights spent in Chiang Mai at the 5 Star Akyra Manor
- A heavenly 5 nights’ accommodation in Phuket at the 5 Star Akyra Beach Club
- Internal flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Internal flight from Chiang Mai to Phuket
- Breakfast included at all the hotels
Prepare to be pampered at 5* palaces within an idyllic setting!
- Lap up the luxury at a range of Thailand’s 5* hotels throughout your holiday
- Delve deep into Bangkok’s history by exploring its myriad of terrific temples and picturesque palaces
- Experience Bangkok nightlife in all its glory
- Unwind in beautiful Chiang Mai, bursting with vestiges of Thailand’s vibrant past
- Soak up the sun’s glorious rays and bathe in the crystal-clear waters of picture-perfect Phuket
- Enjoy a blissful treatment at one of Phuket’s many spas or haggle at one of the bustling markets
Akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok is a stylish, innovative luxury boutique hotel located in the epicenter of Bangkok’s most dynamic tourism area on Sukhumvit Soi 20, a lively neighborhood known for its fine restaurants and nightlife, as well as lifestyle malls, quality spas and green recreation spaces.
The stylish design combines the simplicity of natural woods with accents of modern-retro chic displayed in everything from the furnishings to the artwork, with a range of stylish interior touches that create a distinctive identity whilst retaining the charm of an intimate urban escape.
Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok offers stylish rooms and suites with cityscape views and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto balconies. This boutique hotel features air-conditioned rooms with an en suite bathroom. Each room includes a desk, a wardrobe and a smart TV.
Guests can enjoy an all-day dining experience at Siam Soul Cafe that serves a signature Akyra breakfast and a choice of Thai dishes, salads, pastas and desserts for lunch and dinner. A selection of lite bites, beers and cocktails can be sampled at the rooftop bar. Guests can also relax at the rooftop swimming pool.
Akyra Manor Chiang Mai is a luxury hotel that makes the perfect base to discover spellbinding Chiang Mai. Take in the awe-inspiring architecture, designed to reflect Chiang Mai’s ancient walls, before entering the cool and contemporary interior. Akyra Manor is a gem – and made for unforgettable experiences.
The spacious urban suites are air-conditioned and provide a sofa seating area, an LCD TV and an outdoor spa bath on the balcony. It is also equipped with a safety deposit box, coffee machine and a stocked minibar. The en suite bathroom includes a shower and free locally-sourced toiletries.
Here you can unwind in your own outdoor hot tub, set in a private interior courtyard at the centre of your suite. Enjoy a swim in the rooftop pool. Savour innovative Italian cuisine in Italics, the restaurant that’s creating a buzz throughout the city. Then sip classic cocktails and fine wines in the Rise Bar, all while gazing out to the mist-topped hills of northern Thailand.
Well-positioned in Khok Kloy, Akyra Beach Club Phuket is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Phuket. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Thailand’s best-kept secret, akyra Beach Club Phuket is a place for laid back afternoon chill out sessions, cool vibes, sunset cocktails by the pool and a DJ playing down tempo beats in the background.
A sophisticated retreat on a secluded stretch of Thailand’s sunset coast with 58 stylish rooms, suites and villas complemented by lashings of in-room comforts, and appealing facilities including beachside massage salas and a fully equipped fitness centre, the beachfront member of the akyra family offers an enchanting escape full of hip happenings and stylish surprises.
Wellness is at the heart of akyra Beach Club Phuket with daily yoga on the beach, sun drenched spa Sala for obligatory massages by the sea and juices and net-fresh seafood sourced by neighbouring fishing villages, but what makes akyra Beach Club Phuket is its available activities and excursions.
The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including private beach, outdoor pool, spa, massage, table tennis.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.