Combine the historical & cultural Thailand with a beach destination as well as the bustling capital of Bangkok for 1 astonishing price!
Kick start your whirl winding Thai panorama in the City of Angels. Bangkok is a vibrant metropolis waiting to captivate your imagination with its amalgamation of fast pace and a subtle charm. Few cities can rival the Thai capital in terms of its contrast and unpredictability. Experience the divinity of the Emerald Buddha at What Phra Kaew, get smitten by the grandeur of the Grand Palace or sway across the numerous canals of the Chao Phraya. Let the flashes of its bustling streets blow away your mind, as you make your way forward in search of its hidden cultural gems. After all, you are in Bangkok, the melting point of action and serenity.
In Bangkok, you will stay in the centrally located 5 Star Well Hotel Bangkok. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Well Hotel Bangkok offers accommodation with easy access to the city's famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see attractions.
You’ll also be whisked away to the wonderful city of Chiang Mai, founded in 1296 as the seat of the Lanna Empire. For 3 nights you’ll settle in at the 5 Star Siripanna Villa Resort. Siripanna located in the middle of a natural habitat, offers a family-like service in the typical Lanna style, which will enchant you through all it has to offer during your stay.
Later move on to the emerald island of Phuket, probably Thailand’s most famous beach destination. Befriend the sun, sand and the azure blue waters. When you are in Phuket, you are spoilt for the choices. Head to its biggest town, Patong for the glittery nigh life, swanky bars, heavenly spa sessions or a lazy walk along its busy beach. Hop on the ferry and sail across to the Phi Phi islands, immortalized by Leonardo Di Caprio’s ‘The Beach’. Get your snorkeling gears on and get mesmerized by the breathtaking underwater world. The laid back can just lie on the sand, capture the beautiful setting and hope the time stays still
Located overlooking Panwa Beach, My Beach Resort is a luxury 5-star seafront resort, allowing guests to experience breathtaking views of sea and mountains. The elegant guest rooms at this luxury Cape Panwa hotel are exquisitely designed with muted earth tones, generous spaces and thoughtful layouts, the ultimate in contemporary style.
Luxury accommodation throughout the tour!
- Return flight from UK
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 5 Star Well Hotel, Bangkok
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
- Flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- 3 nights stay in 5 Star Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa, Chiang Mai
- Enjoy a free welcome dinner (per room per stay)
- Complimentary one-time (1 set) afternoon tea at Nakwan cafe per room per stay
- Complimentary in room safety box
- Flight from Chiang Mai to Phuket
- 4 nights stay in 5 Star My Beach Resort, Phuket
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- In room coffee/tea making facilities at all the hotels
- 2 complimentary drinking water daily in all the hotels
- Stay fit and healthy with free access to gym in Bangkok & Phuket
- Free access to swimming pool at all the hotel
- Always stay in touch with family & friends with free WiFi
- Breakfast included at all the hotels
- Hassle free airport transfers
The Thai treasure trove of cultural delights packaged up in one holiday!
- Marvel at the spectacular temples of the Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Jump next door to Wat Pho and the iconic Reclining Buddha
- Keep your eyes peeled for the white elephant at the Royal Elephant National Museum
- Drift along the canals in a traditional long-tail boat
- Venture out to Chiang Mai’s old city starting in Wat Chiang Mai
- Let go of all that inner stress with a pleasant Thai massage
- Wander along the Ping River before grabbing a bite at the bustling restaurants
- Be up bright and early for the essential Chiang Mai hike experience
- Kayak over the waves or snorkel beneath the surf on the beaches of Phuket
- Try your hand at haggling in trendy shops of Phuket Town
- Dance the night away on Bangla Road
- Enjoy a spectacular show by the Simon Cabaret
Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 is situated in the heart of Bangkok on Sukhumvit 20 Road. The hotel is very well connected as it provides easy access to different areas in Bangkok. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Well Hotel Bangkok offers accommodation with easy access to the city's famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see attractions.
It is a 235-key property with five room categories. All rooms and suites are featured with mini-bars, personal electronic safety box, 46-inch smart TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout and LAN cable in room.
Well Spa offers 100% natural therapy with natural ingredients and essential oils in all treatments and massages. Custom blend massage oil will be prepared according to your condition or preference, freshly made, by well-trained therapists. There is also a fitness centre and an outdoor rooftop pool for guests to work out during their stay.
Well Hotel Bangkok is a lifestyle wellness hotel that is not only aiming to deliver lifestyle experience and relationship with the nearby neighborhood but also being dedicated to well-balanced combination of comfort and style as well as friendly service.
Inspired by the architecture of Chiang Mai’s ancient Kingdom of Wiang Kum Kam, Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa’s guests will experience the authentic culture of the North, with all the luxury amenities expected by the discerning modern traveller. The hotel is an oasis of calm designed as an urban getaway, cradled in the surrounds of lush manicured gardens, where the fragrant scent of flowering Frangipani rub shoulders with bursts of pink Bougainvillea. Located just far enough from the city centre to escape the hustle and bustle, Siripanna Villa Resort and Spa Chiang Mai is just a five minute tuk-tuk ride away from all the exciting sights and sounds of the Night Market and other attractions.
Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.
Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa, Chiang Mai was awarded in ‘TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice 2012 Award’ as one of top hotels in 4 categories, including Top Hotels in Asia, Top Hotels in Thailand, Top Hotels for Service in Thailand and Top Bargain Hotels in Thailand. The resort was also selected as one of Top 25 Hotels in Thailand in ‘TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice 2014 Award’ and recently awarded the 2015-2017.
The two storey building that houses “arom:D spa @ Siripanna Chiang Mai” is designed in intricate detail with wood furnishings throughout. It’s warmth and closeness to nature will mean that each step into the spa will ease guests into relaxation.
Located overlooking Panwa Beach, My Beach Resort is a luxury 5-star seafront resort, allowing guests to experience breathtaking views of sea and mountains.
The elegant guest rooms at this luxury Cape Panwa hotel are exquisitely designed with muted earth tones, generous spaces and thoughtful layouts, the ultimate in contemporary style. The rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. Each room is fitted with a kettle, while some rooms come with a balcony and others also offer pool views.
In full view of the alluring Andaman Sea, dining and drinking at My Beach Resort is a delight for the senses. My Beach Resort Phuket houses My Cafe, which serves lunch and dinner and presents guests with everything they need for an enjoyable night without having to leave the resort. In the evening, guests can wind down in the comfortable lounge bar.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.