An amazing trip split between Bangkok, Singapore & Bali --– includes breakfast, flights, transfers, tours & hotels!
In Thailand you can discover how the Grand Palace and the temples effortlessly entwine with the frenetic streets. Visit Bangkok and be swept along in the crowds and weave through traffic in a tuk tuk before.
Located in the historic centre of Bangkok, within the grounds of the Grand Palace, it enshrines Phra Kaew Morakot (the Emerald Buddha), the highly revered Buddha image meticulously carved from a single block of jade.
From Bangkok, you’ll fly to the southern city-state of Singapore, where you’ll discover ultramodern streets, colonial architecture and Universal Studios. It comes as no surprise that this booming metropolis has been dubbed by Lonely Planet as “the number one country to visit.”
Finish with five nights on the Indonesian island of Bali, where forces of nature have set a high bar. Whether strolling across pale golden sands, passing by offerings of petals or trekking up the majestic peaks your paradise fantasies will be answered. Expect the warmest of welcomes from locals and hotel staff, with dishes of Nasi Goreng served on beach side terraces. Stop dreaming of stars glittering above you with the sand between your toes and grab your spot on the beach!
International flights and all your in between travel arrangements
- Flight from UK to Thailand
- Three Nights stay in Bangkok--the city of floating markets and gleaming temples
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to the Hotel
- Enjoy half-day tour to the most popular Buddhist temple, Royal Grand Palace
- Transfer from hotel to Bangkok Airport from where you will fly to Singapore
- Internal flight from Bangkok to Singapore
- 2 Nights stay in a beautiful 4 Star Hotel in Singapore
- One way transfer from Hotel to Singapore airport
- Be swept away via Internal Flight from vibrant Singapore to beautiful Bali
- 5 Nights Stay on the sun-drenched sands of a perfectly located 4 star Bali hotel
- Return airport transfer in Bali
- Relax yourself with free 45 minutes Massage
- A scrumptious Daily Breakfast included at all hotels
Gleaming temples, floating markets, beauty and the warmth of the sun on your back!
- Visit Bangkok’s iconic Wat Phra Kaew
- Browse the floating markets at Damnoen Saduak
- Make a dash for it on the space-age sky train
- Cycle through the back roads to visit the temples
- Far from camera shy, the Singapore Flyer is bigger than the London Eye
- Hassle free transfers for excursions
- Head to Singapore’s oldest museum for photography and design
- Relax in Bali's beach clubs of swimming pools, massages and cocktails
- Satisfy your appetite at the two award-winning restaurants
- Stay in a centrally located hotel with easy access to temples, galleries, restaurants and the popular Sanur Beach
- Dive into the clear waters of the ocean overflowing with marine life
- Chill out on the golden beaches, the perfect end to your holiday
Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 is situated in the heart of Bangkok on Sukhumvit 20 Road. The hotel is very well connected as it provides easy access to different areas in Bangkok. Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Well Hotel Bangkok offers accommodation with easy access to the city's famous shopping malls, restaurants and must-see attractions.
It is a 235-key property with five room categories. All rooms and suites are featured with mini-bars, personal electronic safety box, 46-inch smart TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout and LAN cable in room.
Well Spa offers 100% natural therapy with natural ingredients and essential oils in all treatments and massages. Custom blend massage oil will be prepared according to your condition or preference, freshly made, by well-trained therapists. There is also a fitness centre and an outdoor rooftop pool for guests to work out during their stay.
Well Hotel Bangkok is a lifestyle wellness hotel that is not only aiming to deliver lifestyle experience and relationship with the nearby neighborhood but also being dedicated to well-balanced combination of comfort and style as well as friendly service.
Conveniently located on Beach Road and minutes from the CBD, this is your perfect launch pad to exploring the major business, entertainment and shopping hubs in the city.
With 300 fully air-conditioned rooms and different room types, you are catered with options that match your different travel needs. rooms feature super comfy Hypnos beds, quality linen and cosy duvets to guarantee a good night's rest.
It features an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant every morning. A large on-site restaurant serves dishes of international cuisine. Offering a variety of dishes, Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice and Mookata are about 150 meters away.
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali lies on the Tanjung Benoa peninsula along Bali's Southern Nusa Dua region, just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. White sandy beaches and water sport activities are to be found along the Nusa Dua peninsula, making it the perfect hideaway for a tranquil, tropical resort holiday.
The 3-story Balinese-style hotel encompasses 162 spacious guestrooms in three different categories: village, garden and pool view. Featuring traditional Balinese rooms with modern comforts, the spacious rooms provide a relaxing atmosphere with its wooden furnishings and tropical touches. Overlooking the rejuvenated Celepook pool and tropical gardens, the Suite is the newest addition to Benoa Resort as accommodation offerings.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. The resort's lagoon-like outdoor pool features floating Balinese gazebos and a swim-up bar. A private beach, with complimentary beach cabanas, is a mere 100 meters away. On-site recreation includes a playground and table tennis.
Traditional Asian fare is served at TAO Beachside Bar and Restaurant while Seaview Restaurant offers Western, international and Indonesian cuisine. TAO Lagoon and Lobby Lounge offer a variety of drinks.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.