Explore Thailand, a twinkling paradise of lively city streets and heavenly beaches, during this 10-day package deal which will see you wander Bangkok and relax on the island of Phuket.
Flights, breakfasts, transfers and glorious 5-star hotels!
- We’ll organize return flights from London to Bangkok
- A mesmerizing 2-Nights’ accommodation at the 5 Star Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside
- A relaxing flight from Bangkok to Phuket
- A magnificent 7-Nights’ accommodation in 5 Star Hotel Andaman Sea View
- Fill up on delicious breakfasts at all the hotels
- Transfer with air-conditioned transportation
- An English-speaking Guide available during private tour
- All Entrance Fees as indicated in programme
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
City-break meets beach-getaway!
- Hang your hat at fantastic, award-winning five-star hotels
- We’ll sort out flights and transfers
- Marvel at Bangkok’s iconic Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Traipse the floating markets at Damnoen Saduak
- Make a dash for it on the space-age skytrain
- Float along the quiet canals on a long-tail boat
- Cycle the winding back roads to visit temples
- Gaze at Wat Suthat's intriguing Giant Swing
- Kayak over the waves or snorkel beneath the surf on the beaches of Phuket
- Cruise the limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay
- Try your hand at haggling in trendy shops of Phuket Town
- Dance the night away on Bangla Road
- Stand in awe at one of Thailand’s most iconic symbols, Big Buddha
- Enjoy a spectacular show by the Simon Cabaret
The luxurious Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is located on the eastern bank of the city’s legendary Chao Phraya River offering the perfect blend of business and leisure facilities, as well as magnificent views of the city and river. The hotel is a short distance from the shopping andentertainment area of Silom.
The 525 well-appointed Thai-deco inspired guest rooms and spacious suites are furnished tastefully and equipped to meet the needs of today’s business and leisure travellers. Guests can choose from a broad selection of luxury room types - from comfortable Deluxe Rooms, Grand Deluxe Rooms and Plaza Suites to spacious Terrace Suites. The hotel’s Presidential Suite, with terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, represents the ultimate in riverside accommodation. Each room includes a TV with satellite channels, a work desk and a coffee table. The bathrooms are large and modern.
For a memorable culinary experience, guests may choose from one of the hotel’s four outstanding, individual restaurants. The [email protected] Restaurant & Bar serves a selection of barbecued meats and seafood from an open show kitchen, featuring breathtaking views of the city. The Eurasian Grill is a fine dining restaurant showcasing an impressive menu of Angus beef sirloin, Norwegian salmon and Alaskan king crab.
The hotel’s Massira Wellness & Spa provides a range of massage and beauty treatments for local and international guests, and its facilities include a sauna and a steam room. Guests can also exercise at the fitness center during their stay.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- Mandatory supplement applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Expenditures of a personal nature and gratuity for guide and driver
- Optional tours
- Other meals and beverages & drinks
- Early check & Late checked –out
- Tip guide and driver
- Compulsory Christmas/New Year/Peak and High Season supplements as separately stated