An excellent blend of east-meets-west, cities & beach, luxury hotels & relaxation, this 10-day adventure hits all the Thai highlights from Bangkok & Chang Mai to the white sands of Phuket! W/ flights & transfers
A vivid clash of old-meets-new Bangkok is the ultimate urban experience and makes a luxurious start to our triple centre with a two night stay at our 5 Star hotel. Bangkok has been described by Lonely Planet as “a city where the familiar and the exotic collide.” In the hurtling time capsule of this once small trading post, life is continuing to prosper in one of the most diverse destinations in the world.
The Ramada Plaza received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence thanks to its central location, river views and a signature spa. Cross over the Chao Phraya river to see some of the world’s most beautiful temples with the canals earning Bangkok its nickname, “Venice of the East.
A hassle-free internal flight sweeps you to the stunning city of Chiang Mai for a two night stay at the 4 Star Aruntara Boutqiue Riverside. Famed for its golden temples, superb cuisine and a vibrant night market, Chang Mai is a world away from Bangkok and an ideal add on for a taste of Thai culture.
Then fly to the island paradise that is Phuket for five nights at the 4 Star Andaman Sea ViewResort. This relaxing retreat has everything the luxury traveller needs. Nestled amidst tropical gardens and a short stroll from the silky sands of one of the best beaches in Thailand, a stay here will have you mesmerised by Phuket’s natural beauty.
All internal flights and transfers
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from London to Bangkok
- 2-Night stay at the 5 Star Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel, Bangkok
- Jet-setters board Internal Flight from Bangkok to Chang Mai
- 2-Night stay at the 4 Star Aruntara Boutique Riverside, Chang Mai
- Enjoy a hassle-free Internal Flight from Chang Mai to Phuket
- 5-Night stay at the 4 Star Andaman Sea View Resort, Phuket
- Board Internal Flight from the white sands of Phuket to Bangkok
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at all the hotels
- Air-Conditioned Transfer
- English Speaking Guide will be available during private tour
- Professional Baggage Handling service provided
A triple Thai spectacular holiday experience
- Visit Bangkok’s iconic Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Browse the floating markets at Damnoen Saduak
- Make a dash for it on the space-age skytrain
- Cruise down the quiet canals on a long-tail boat
- Cycle through the back roads to visit the temples
- Make haste to Chang Mai’s magnificent old city
- Hop on the hotel's free shuttle bus to explore.
- Melt tired legs into butter with a Thai massage
- Stroll along the Ping River to the many restaurants
- Get up early for the Chiang Mai hike experience
- Kayak or snorkel on the beaches of Phuket
- Cruise the limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay
- Discover the trendy shops of Phuket town
- For a fun night out head to Bangla Road
- Take in the “real” Thailand at the Big Buddha
- Enjoy a spectacular show by the Simon Cabaret
Nestling on the banks of the Mae Ping River, the Aruntara Boutique Hotel is a unique way to experience Chiang Mai, one of Thailand’s most vibrant and culturally exotic cities. This hotel is a true treasure for hotel aficionados. Every piece of furniture in the hotel is exclusively designed and traditionally handmade by Thai craftsmen which enhances the overall Lanna concept.
Each of the luxurious guest rooms is designed to offer stylish accommodation with an expansive open-plan living area and an abundance of room to relax and unwind. All the rooms are portrayed by one of the four classical elements (Earth, Wind, fire and Water) which bring peace and tranquility to this Buddhist cultural theme. Elegantly furnished rooms at Aruntara Hotel come equipped with a flat-screen TV, CD and DVD player and minibar. Some rooms have a private balcony with views of the river or courtyard.
With a wide variety of Spa packages, the therapists will take you to a world of tranquility and relax you mind, body and soul.
At Tara restaurant you can sit outdoors and watch the life on the river float by or stay cool and be seated inside the air conditioned dining room. The restaurant boasts a varied selection of Thai specialties along with Western cuisine. Guests can lounge at the deck and enjoy the green surroundings of a garden by the river. Guests can also indulge in a relaxing massage.
Aruntara Boutique Hotel allows our guests peace and tranquility but is still close enough to Chiang Mai’s vibrant and exotic city should you wish to taste the best of both worlds.
The luxurious Ramada Plaza Bangkok Menam Riverside is located on the eastern bank of the city’s legendary Chao Phraya River offering the perfect blend of business and leisure facilities, as well as magnificent views of the city and river. The hotel is a short distance from the shopping andentertainment area of Silom.
The 525 well-appointed Thai-deco inspired guest rooms and spacious suites are furnished tastefully and equipped to meet the needs of today’s business and leisure travellers. Guests can choose from a broad selection of luxury room types - from comfortable Deluxe Rooms, Grand Deluxe Rooms and Plaza Suites to spacious Terrace Suites. The hotel’s Presidential Suite, with terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, represents the ultimate in riverside accommodation. Each room includes a TV with satellite channels, a work desk and a coffee table. The bathrooms are large and modern.
For a memorable culinary experience, guests may choose from one of the hotel’s four outstanding, individual restaurants. The [email protected] Restaurant & Bar serves a selection of barbecued meats and seafood from an open show kitchen, featuring breathtaking views of the city. The Eurasian Grill is a fine dining restaurant showcasing an impressive menu of Angus beef sirloin, Norwegian salmon and Alaskan king crab.
The hotel’s Massira Wellness & Spa provides a range of massage and beauty treatments for local and international guests, and its facilities include a sauna and a steam room. Guests can also exercise at the fitness center during their stay.
Andaman Seaview Hotel is a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
The hotel offers 161 stylish rooms in two categories, the Superior Room and Deluxe Room. The colorful décor of the rooms will brighten your mood while the selection of modern amenities leave nothing for the wanting.
There is a great choice of things to do at our luxury hotel in Karon Beach with a wide range of facilities and services. Guests can keep cool in swimming pools and relax all day on a sun lounger with drinks and refreshments from the pool bar or can rejuvinate themselves at the Samunprai Spa.
Start the day with the buffet breakfast offering a wide selection of morning favorites. During lunch and dinner guests can enjoy a range of local and international dishes.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out