These 5 days exploring the Spanish cities of Seville and Madrid are the perfect introduction to this magnificent country. With train ride, return flights and 4 star hotels thrown in, this is a trip you will never forget!
On this four-night break to Spain, you'll be able to discover not just one but two of this captivating country's iconic cities. This unique Spanish journey starts off in Seville-- a city where all passions are ignited. As a former Moorish capital, its streets are awash in a vibrant jumble of Christian-Muslim architecture and the very best tapas bars (you must try the whisky tortilla!). The home of flamenco dancers, gypsy street performers and Andalusian cowboys in wide-brimmed boleros, who still strut in 2,000-year-old-plazas; if you’re looking to party, then nowhere does it better than here!
After your 2 nights in Seville, you will then take a relaxing journey to Madrid. The capital of Spain, the city is more alive than any other. From the second your train stops in Madrid, you’ll know you’ve arrived in a place where enjoying life comes first and everything else is secondary. As summed up by Lonely Planet “No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this is one city which really knows how to live.” From astonishing art galleries, relentless nightlife and stylish trends to a buzzing food, drink and live-music scene, Spain’s central capital city has something to keep everyone happy, whether you are a born and bred madrileño or just stopping by. With a large amount of attractions and places to visit around the city, you will be hard pushed to make time to fit everything in.
4 Star Hotels on Bed & Breakfast throughout your stay and a scenic train ride!
- We take care of flight from UK to Madrid
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4 Star Senator Gran Vía 70 Spa Hotel, Madrid
- Enjoy a scenic train ride from Madrid to Seville
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4 Star Silken Al-Andalus Palace, Seville
- A stay in Spain includes daily breakfast
- Flight from Seville to UK
Experiencing not just one but two of Spain's most iconic cities!
- Stay in Seville, the delightful port city of the conquistadors
- Stop for tapas and wine like the locals do in Old Seville
- Ergonomic furniture in each room for comfort and style
- Visit Seville’s Cathedral - burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Discover Moorish and Christian architecture on an evening visit to Alcazar
- Get to know the real Madrid at Basílica de San Francisco el Grande
- Indulge in thick, rich and delicious chocolate con churros at San Gines
- Romantic souls should rent a boat on the lake at Buen Retiro Park
- Relive Madrid's history from Plaza Mayor to the Royal Palace
- Find the buzzing edgy crowd at La Latina in Plaza de la Cebada
- From Cibeles to Atocha visit the city’s galleries and museums
Senator Gran Vía 70 Spa Hotel invites you to enjoy the perfect stay in the centre of Madrid. Located next to the famous Plaza de España, in one of the main commercial and leisure areas of the city. Right in front of the hotel door you will find various bus routes that you can use to get around the city comfortably.
With 168 fully-equipped rooms, Senator Gran Vía 70 Spa Hotel offers you the ideal space to relax and enjoy yourself in the centre of Madrid. Rooms at the hotel are soundproofed, spacious and offers facilities like television, telephone, safe, etc.
At Senator Gran Vía 70 Spa Hotel you can experience the benefits of water in the Aquabeach facilities or in our relaxation, therapeutic and aesthetic treatments, that will take you to a world filled with sensations.
The 4-star Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is situated in the historical centre of Seville. Guests can get to Plaza de Espana, Barrio Santa Cruz and Maria Luisa Park (Parque de Maria Luisa) in 20 minutes on foot. The hotel is approximately 10 minutes' walk from Giralda Tower, Virgen del Rocío Hospital and Alcazar.
The hotel provides en-suite rooms including Design Junior Suite, Family Single Room and Elegant Room. Each of them is equipped with TV, a laptop safe, free Wi-Fi, individual climate control and a writing desk. Some rooms feature views over Maria Luisa Park. All rooms have hardwood floor and sophisticated furniture.
Guests are offered a varied buffet breakfast served in the restaurant. The stylish restaurant serves special meals. The hotel’s contemporary Piano bar welcomes guests for exclusive drinks.
Hotel also offers a gym, beauty salon and a seasonal outdoor pool, as well as terraces, gardens and open spaces to relax in.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out