Explore Andalucia, Spain – 5 days Seville & Cordoba package from £279pp incl. flights, 4 nights boutique hotels & train ride of a lifetime!
Are there any admirers of Spain amongst our Citrus Holiday’s explorers? As we have the perfect exclusive Andalucian city break in store just for you! Southern Spain never seizes to fascinate with its sunny weather and white-washed towns nestled amongst the rugged landscape of deep gorges and the dramatic Sierra Nevada Mountains. The romantic images associated with Ernest Hemmingway certainly live on in this beautiful region. Now you can explore the cities of Andalucia with this “fantástico" twin-centre we have put together, taking you from Seville to Cordoba in just 4 nights!
Author James A. Michener wrote, “Seville doesn’t have ambiance. It is ambiance.” reflecting that quote beautifully is Las Casas de la Juderia, a unique hotel set in a quirky collection of 27 houses with 133 quiet, elegant rooms joined together by a series of tunnels. This 4 star hotel is located in the heart of Seville, within walking distance to the extraordinary cathedral and the Alcazar.
To add to Andalucia’s charms, the approx. 1 hour train ride from Seville journeys through the heart of the region to Cordoba where you will stay at the 4 star Hotel Las Casas de La Juderia Córdoba. Located in the Jewish quarter and a few metres walk to the Great Mosque of Cordoba.
Hand Picked 4 star hotels in each city with a rail transfer in between
- We take care of return flights from the UK to Spain
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Las Casas de la Juderia, Seville
- Standard class rail travel from Seville to Cordoba
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Las Casas de La Juderia, Cordoba
- Daily breakfast at both hotels
The doubly delightful Seville and Cordoba
- 4 nights at top quality, centrally located 4 star hotels
- Train ride through Andalucia, the unspoilt Spanish region
- Stay in Seville, the delightful port city of the conquistadors
- Head to the Royal Palace of Alcazar, Spain’s oldest royal residence
- Visit Seville’s cathedral - burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Walk off lunch in “Spain’s Disneyland”, the district of Santa Cruz
- End your Seville trip at the Casa de la Memoria flamenco show
- Stay in Cordoba, once the largest metropolis in Western Europe
- Hotel stay near the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed!
- Enjoy delicious tapas in the fascinating Jewish quarter
- Do not miss the hidden gem of Mezquita de los Andaluces!
Hotel Las Casas de la Juderia (in the heart of Seville) is the perfect embodiment of the towns and eras that have provided this city with its name. Hotel Las Casas de la Judería is set within 27 traditional Sevillan houses, connected by passages and courtyards.
All rooms at Las Casas de la Judería offer traditional décor and maintain the building's original features. They have antique furniture, wooden floors and French windows. The hotel also offers a rooftop swimming pool, spa, traditional Andalusian patios and classic décor. The rooftop swimming pool offers panoramic city views, while the property features various courtyards and fountains.
Hotel offers many facilities, including a car park, and we offer first-class, quality service to all our visitors, concierge, bar, restaurants etc. Hotel Las Casas de la Juderia boasts all the requirements demanded of a hotel of this category by providing the highest level of professionalism in order to satisfy clients' needs.
The Las Casas de la Judería is a 4 star hotel nestled into Cordoba’s historic city center; an ideal place to stay for an authentic taste of Spanish history, elegance, and comfort! Hotel Las Casas de la Judería de Córdoba is made up of attractive 17th and 18th-Century houses with lovely gardens, fountains and patios and is just metres from the Mezquita. Located in the historic centre of Cordoba, the Casas de la Judería combine modern facilities with historic buildings.
With the railway station so close to the lodging you’re also in an ideal position to make a day trip down South to the city of Málaga on the Mediterranean Sea, the Andalusian capital city Sevilla (Seville) or further tempting destinations in the region.
Rooms at the Casas de la Judería are large and comfortable. Each room has satellite TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. Sumptuous fabrics and antique furniture lend an air of grace to the public lounge rooms, whilst charming patios, secluded gardens with fountains, sheltered terraces and stone archways create a Cordovan atmosphere to spoil guests with romance and tranquility on their business or leisure stay at the Hotel Las Casas de la Juderia. Guests can opt to dine in the hotel's restaurant, or order 24 hour room service if they choose. The cozy hotel bar and café welcomes you to round your amazing lunch or dinner off with a coffee or drink, or to relax on a refreshing break during the day.
From the moment you step inside this charming and exclusive hotel accommodation in Cordoba, Spain, you will appreciate the attention to detail and the painstaking restoration and conservation of the original features.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out