Where the Waters of the Danube Meet the Classical Capitals of Europe. Discover the very essence of three stunningly beautiful capitals for 6 Nights from £279pp!
From the Hungarian capital of Budapest to the Slovakian capital of Bratislava and the Austrian capital of Vienna, this is a wonderful opportunity to not only thunder across Europe’s plains but to sail the waters that are beautifully immortalised by the composer Strauss, in his waltz ‘The Blue Danube”.
Hungary represents a majestic treasure trove of cultural vibrancy, UNSECO world heritage sties, and the visual intensity of the impressive Danube banks. And nowhere does this better than Budapest, a city of creatives, of ruin pubs where young minds and ideas meet from every corner of the world and exquisite aromas emanating from the restaurants of Váci Utca. A night might start in one of these bistros and end with a raucous party in a centennial thermal water spa. Somewhere in the heart of the city a bottle of passion is waiting for you!
Chug along the precipitous countryside on board Train to Bratislava. The Slovakian capital lays claim to some of the most important history in Europe. From Celtic centre to its vital part of the Limes Romanus, the Slavi and Germanic clash to the coronation capital of Hungarian kings. A city fenced in for four decades by the barbed wire of the iron curtain, yet it still has the power to inspire and delight.Today Bratislava is a free and trendy capital; one of the most vibrant in Europe.
From Bratislava to Vienna take to the water on a hydrofoil to appreciate the powerful beauty of the Danube. As described by Lonely Planet, “Vienna is packed with imperial history; at the same time it has exciting contemporary museums and lively nightlife scenes.” The soul-stirring tones of the Vienna Boys’ Choir drifting across a courtyard and the opulent palaces are the perfect antidote for contemporary urban living and the order of the day for culture vultures.
Discover the very essence of three stunningly beautiful capitals for 6 Nights from £279pp!
Planes, trains and hydrofoil
- We take care of flights from UK to Budapest
- 2 nights 4 star stay at Atrium Fashion Hotel, Budapest
- Train journey from Budapest to Bratislava
- 2 nights 4 star stay at Mercure Bratislava Centrum, Bratislava
- Hydrofoil ride across the Danube from Bratislava to Vienna
- 2 nights 4 star stay at AZIMUT Hotel in Vienna
- Daily breakfast included at each hotel
- We take care of flights from Vienna to the UK
Waltz through the three cities of the Blue Danube
- Hand-picked 4 star accommodation perfectly located in each city
- In Budapest visit the Fisherman’s Bastion and view the Matthias Church
- Venture to Pest to visit Heros’ Square and the Millennium Memorial
- Laze in one of the thermal pools or take a lunch in the town square
- Chug across the vast open countryside by train to Bratislava
- Take a walk on the coronation road in Bratislava’s city centre
- Visit the Primatial palace with its collection of English tapestries
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the courtyard of the castle
- Swish on up to the observation tower UFO at the incredible SNP Bridge
- Lay down your picnic blanket on the Danube riverbank at Eurovea
- Sweep across the Danube on a hydrofoil to the imperial city of Vienna
- Discover why Vienna is Europe’s musical city with a visit to a concert
- Visit Hofburg Palace, the former home of the Habsburg Dynasty
- Other sights include the Opera House and the Parliament Buildings
This city hotel, featuring a stylish interior design, is conveniently located very close to the touristic centre of Budapest. Guests will be able to easily reach most touristic attractions of historic and cultural interest. Shopping areas, theatres, restaurants and cafés are all within walking distance. The main public transportation links are also easily accessible.
Atrium Fashion Hotel represents a smart and efficient modern style among the 4 star hotels in the heart of Budapest. The fresh design with funky characteristics enhance the unique fashion hotel experience.
Originally, the hotel was built as a traditional Budapest apartment house on the turn of the century and later renovated from the top to the bottom and refurbished by acclaimed local designers. The classy architecture preserves the atmosphere of the past Budapest whilst the design hallmarks the vibe of the present city.
The unique characteristic of the building is that the rooms are located around an inner courtyard where the breakfast area takes place. The airy courtyard is transformed into a bar during the afternoon where the esteemed guests can start or finish the evening under the starry skylight.
Mercure Centrum is a luxury designer hotel in the heart of Bratislava. This hotel is located close to Compatriot's Museum, Slavin Monument, and Primate's Palace. Also nearby are St. Martin's Cathedral and Bratislava Castle.
This hotel comprises of different room categories that come with modern-style décor as well as a minibar, a private balcony, individual climate control, a laptop-size safe and Wi-Fi. Some rooms offer beautiful views of the castle. A wide range of trendy queen size or twin bedded rooms are inspired by moments of pop-art. Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms.
Guests can satisfy there appetite at The Signature Restaurant which offers a fresh perspective on traditional Slovak cuisine, in combination with diverse tastes from all over the world. The Signature Bar offers a full range of drinks, including the Grand Vins Mercure wine list. Guests can also take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Walk in the footsteps of Empress Sissi, admire historic buildings and enjoy the fine arts in the numerous museums and concert halls of the city. After exciting hours in the Danube metropolis, the centrally located AZIMUT Hotel Vienna invites you to relax. It's a 10 minute walk to the Sudbahnhof for those interested in journeying to Eastern Europe. The hotel is suitable for business travelers and tourists.
All 180 rooms in the hotel are modernly decorated. Bright colors,comfortable beds and Wi-Fi access - the rooms provide many amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Each floor of the hotel has a coffee and tea point.
Guests of the AZIMUT Hotel Vienna can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet in the breakfast room. A bar offers guests some typical Austrian coffee specialties, such as Melange or Einspänner, which can be enjoyed in the cafe, or a Spritzer (wine mixed with sparkling water) and other drinks on the Schanigarten terrace.
This smoke-free hotel is equipped with modern fitness rooms for strength and Cardio-training.
AZIMUT offer their guests a world-class service.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- On dates when Hydrofoil from Bratislava to Vienna is unavailable, a coach will be booked alternatively.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing Basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.