Visit this Fantastic Fairy Tale Medieval City
Bratislava is emerging from the shadow of its more illustrious neighbour Prague as a popular destination for weekend travellers. The historic old town is full of fascinating buildings, churches, and castles that rival any in central Europe. The city’s old town is full of local charm with narrow winding streets, cafes, hidden courtyards, regal palaces and quaint churches.
Acclaimed as one of Europe's foremost cities for the classical arts, lovers of opera, ballet and classical music can enjoy the very best performances of music and dance at this historic city. For others there is a choice of designer bars, trendy clubs and comedy venues.
Enjoy this hidden gem for 3 nights staying at a 4 star hotel from £159pp!
All rooms with tea and coffee making facilities
- We take care of return flights from the UK to Bratislava
- 3 nights accommodation at 4 star hotel
- A stay in Bratislava includes daily breakfast
The fairy tale city of Bratislava on the banks of the Danube is only two hours away
- Enjoy stunning views of this historic town from the Bratislava Castle
- Stroll through the medieval old town full of local charm
- Try out the chic coffee houses and cool underground bars
- Explore the backstreets of this beautiful walled town
- Experience the city's classic Slovak cuisine
- Check out the many quirky museums
- Enjoy pleasant river bank walks along the Danube
Summer Cruise from Bratislava to Vienna from 199pp!
To further enhance the sublime beauty of Europe, you can enjoy a cruise from Bratislava to Viennaduring the summer months. This scenic journey gives a totally different perspective of two destinations, where life slows down upon the 45-mile stretch of water. Unwind on the deck with a chilled drink from the bar and watch as the Danube “carves a picturesque path through the province’s hills and fields” as described by Lonely Planet. Dock in Vienna where you will have the day to immerse in the fascinating history and culture of one of the most beautiful cities in the heart of Europe. As the sun sets behind the palace of Belvedere, it is time to sail back to Bratislava.
Mercure Centrum is a luxury designer hotel in the heart of Bratislava. This hotel is located close to Compatriot's Museum, Slavin Monument, and Primate's Palace. Also nearby are St. Martin's Cathedral and Bratislava Castle.
This hotel comprises of different room categories that come with modern-style décor as well as a minibar, a private balcony, individual climate control, a laptop-size safe and Wi-Fi. Some rooms offer beautiful views of the castle. A wide range of trendy queen size or twin bedded rooms are inspired by moments of pop-art. Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms.
Guests can satisfy there appetite at The Signature Restaurant which offers a fresh perspective on traditional Slovak cuisine, in combination with diverse tastes from all over the world. The Signature Bar offers a full range of drinks, including the Grand Vins Mercure wine list. Guests can also take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out