We’re offering you the chance to breathe in Singapore’s decadent history and soak up the sun on Bintan Island in Indonesia with this mind-blowing 8-day package holiday. This urban-meets-rural getaway will ensure maximum sightseeing and a whole heap of rest and relaxation!
Beautiful landscapes and pristine beaches are just some of the things in store for you!
- Return flights from the UK
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the centrally-located 4-star Village Hotel Katong
- An eye-opening city tour of Singapore (including visits to the Civic District, Merlion Park, Thian Hock Keng Temple, the National Orchid Garden and Little India)
- A wonderful tour of Sentosa Island with the assistance of a local guide
- One-way cable car ride to Sentosa Island with superb views
- Entrance fees to Sentosa Island and Merlion Tower
- Rub shoulders with wax celebrities at Madame Tussaud’s
- Memorable 4D Magix Experience
- Marvel at the Wings of Time show - multi sensory and really good fun!
- Ferry from Singapore to Bintan
- 4 nights’ stay in Holiday Villa Pantai Indah with breakfast included
- Hotel pickup and drop-offs
- Return ferry journey
- Return transfer from ferry terminal to resorts and vice versa
High-end hotel stays, Southeast Asian cuisine and historical landmarks!
- A marvelous stay at one of Singapore’s centrally-located hotels.
- A riveting city tour of the streets of Singapore, including visits to Merlion Park and the National Orchid Garden.
- Explore beautiful Sentosa Island
- Feel pampered like a princess during a full-body massage
- An incredible 4 nights spent basking in the tranquility of Bintan Island
- While away the hours on Bintan’s beautiful beaches
- Learn about the rich history of this small Indonesian island
Village Hotel Katong is situated in a residential area of Singapore, 2.4 km from Geylang Serai. Renovated in 2011, the comfortable hotel has welcomed guests since 1983. An ideal setting offers an easy access to restaurants, golf courses and a stadium as well as boasts proximity to gardens and parks. Guests will find shopping centers and a market within minutes of the hotel.
For a perfect stay at Village Hotel Katong guests can make use of high-speed internet, cable TV, a storage space, a laptop safe and a wardrobe featured in contemporary rooms.A The rooms look on to the city. The rooms come with en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries along with an electric kettle, a dishwasher and a cooktop.
There is a lounge for guests to enjoy their meal. A popular on-site restaurant serves dishes of Chinese cuisine. Guests can savor tea, refreshments and cocktails in the lobby bar. The property is set in Katong district, within about 5 minutes' walk of Indian Curry House and Katong Laksa that serve delectable meals.
A tastefully appointed, villas only resort, Holiday Villa Pantai Indah exudes luxury in a private setting. Ideal for family and couple getaway, the villas are set on the eastern quarter of the beautiful Lagoi Bay. The ‘private’ beach at the resort overlooks a cluster of three small islands that have a rich diversity of marine life, excellent for snorkeling and scuba diving. This resort also boasts one of the best sunset views anywhere in Bintan Resorts.
Featuring 139 pool villas with spacious one and two bedrooms, the resort is enhanced by scenic views, beautiful pools and tropical outdoor pavilions. It’s immaculate furnishings, modern touches and luxurious facilities will offer an unforgettable holiday experience.
A day of pampering at Anindya Spa Pantai Indah can include massages, body scrubs, and reflexology. The cafe, Legenda Cafe, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the property's own bar/lounge.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.