Jet off to a stunning North Atlantic island with an All Inclusive 4 nights holiday to Madeira!
You don’t have to travel a long way to find the Ideal Holiday Destination. There are endless reasons for visiting Madeira!
Madeira is one of the finest destinations in Europe and a haven of natural beauty. It is not only an island but eight exceptional islands rich in discoveries and precious memories. Some are wild and uninhabited, others are lined with beautiful golden beaches, all of them offering an incredible wildlife and flora. In addition to its stunning scenery and luxuriant mountains, this archipelago offers a mild climate all year round, a warm welcome, peace, safety and security which all together make your holidays unforgettable.
Feel the energy flowing from the cosmopolitan ambiance of Funchal’s streets and purchase some souvenirs, like the famous Madeira embroidery, wine or wickerwork. Where summers are mild, and winters are soft, Madeira is a sunny place full of history and beauty.
Centrally located 4 Star accommodation
- Return flights from UK
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 Star Savoy Calheta Beach Resort
- Enjoy All Inclusive Board Basis
- Return airport transfers
Centrally located hotel
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean, gardens and mountains
- Warm up your winter with a fabulous tropical climate
- Head to the church of Ponta Delgada and walk to the village
- Venture to the striking São Vicente’s volcanic caves
- Rent a bike to explore your beautiful natural surroundings
Among the impressive mountains rising behind it and a wonderful golden sandy beach is the modern 4 star SAVOY CALHETA BEACH ALL INCLUSIVE. Only one step separates the hotel from the promenade of fine sand of Calheta Beach.
Recently refitted to a very high standard, the rooms and suites at the SAVOY CALHETA BEACH ALL INCLUSIVE are now even more attractive and comfortable. All the rooms, suites and apartments sport a furnished balcony with superb views over the ocean or towards the mountains and offer facilites like internet, electronic locks, direct dial telephones and fully equipped bathrooms with hairdryers.
Savoy Calheta Beach features a spa with a Turkish bath and sauna. It also offers full-body massages, hot stone-massages and a range of therapies based on marine algae. More active guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which is surrounded by palm trees. Guests who wish to keep up with their fitness routine can work out with cardiovascular equipment at the gym.
Local specialities and international dishes are served at Calheta and Onda Azul Restaurants. Rabaçal Bar features live music, while the Pôr do Sol Bar offers cocktails and overlooks the ocean.
The beach holiday of your family or your romantic getaway will be honored by the mild climate, the sun, the quiet location and the comfortable and elegant style of SAVOY CALHETA BEACH ALL INCLUSIVE.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out