Escape winter with a relaxing, all-inclusive stay on the beautiful island of Madeira at a peaceful 4-star hotel, with ocean views and flights!
Book your all-inclusive holiday today! Total from £349pp
Known as the “Pearl of the Atlantic”, the subtropical island of Madeira has a loyal following of British travellers and long-standing Anglo roots, thanks to a royal marriage in the 16th century. But, for us, it’s the year-round balmy weather, spectacular scenery, beautiful beaches and famous wine that make it so special. The new hotels and nightlife are a fantastic addition to Madeira’s dramatic sea cliffs and miles of levadas (mini-canals), that make for excellent hiking.
Enjoy all this with a 7-night stay at the 4-star Monte Mar Palace Hotel – a relaxing all-inclusive retreat teetering atop the Ponte Delgada cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, verdant mountains and the beautiful Laurissilva Forest, a UNESCO Natural Heritage site.
To match the superb surroundings, here all is designed with your comfort in mind. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, seawater outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, squash, table tennis and billiard room. Take a stroll through the tropical blooms of the gardens or a little further on to a historic chapel or the Sao Vicente caves. Escape from the world with a levada walk, where you can immerse yourself in the forest and enjoy some soul-stirring views. By night, head back for a leisurely dinner and as night falls you don’t need to venture far, as there is entertainment on-site.
Local and International dishes to choose from
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- 7-Night Stay at the 4 Star Monte Mar Palace Hotel
- Accommodation in Standard Mountain View Room
- A stay in Madeira includes All Inclusive Board Basis
Wine, sun and the cooling waters of the Atlantic
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean, gardens and mountains
- Warm up your winter with a fabulous tropical climate
- Relax even further with the hotel’s delightful all-inclusive board
- Stay in a peaceful and remote oasis with lots to explore nearby
- Keep fit with fitness facilities, tennis and mini-golf
- Head to the church of Ponta Delgada and walk to the village
- Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath or indoor pool
- Venture to the striking São Vicente’s volcanic caves
- Book a treatment at the hotel’s spa and wellness centre
- Rent a bike to explore your beautiful natural surroundings
- Entertain all the family at the fabulous games room
On the quiet and secluded northern coast of the subtropical island of Madeira stands the 4 star, modern design Monte Mar Palace Hotel. Perched on the edge of the cliffs of Ponta Delgada, it overlooks the magnificent Atlantic Ocean, the verdant mountains and the lush Laurissilva Forest. The Montemar Palace hotel is a 4-star hotel, designed to cater for the high standards of the new millennium with its modern design, equipment and spacious leisure areas. The hotel is set in an area of absolute silence, with lovely surroundings and magnificent views in a sub-tropical climate with an average temperature of 19ºC.
The large, modern rooms and suites are filled with light and have lovely views of the ocean or the mountains from their private balconies. The decoration is contemporary with an elegant but restrained touch, blue and creme tones predominating. All the rooms and suites enjoy satellite television with a DVD channel, air conditioning, direct connection telephone, fridge and a safe deposit box (at extra cost). The fully equipped bathrooms have a hairdryer and extra towels, bathrobes and slippers are available.
O Montado Restaurant offers a vast range of delicacies, both Portuguese and international, to enjoy along with the spectacular view over the ocean. For a refreshing drink and a light meal or snack made all the more special by stunning views, the Mardoll and the Cliff Bars are ideal.