A stylish Certificate of Excellence hotel with breakfast, flights & free Wi-Fi! Book your fabulous Italian city break today!
Why go to Lisbon? The simple charm and maritime magic of this pretty southern European capital for one thing! The Atlantic coast for another! Set against the glittering backdrop of the ocean, this sun-kissed city lives in a Latin fairy tale of classic manners and traditions. No wonder the Lisboetas live such a vivacious existence – quaffing garlicky ameijoas (clams), cooling off in the frosty waves and trawling the haberdasheries of the Baixa district. Sit amongst the locals on the century-old wooden trams and rumble and lurch your way into one of Europe’s loveliest capitals for three nights.
The Hotel Mercure Lisboa Almada is a 4-star hotel located between Lisbon's historic center and the beautiful beaches of Costa da Caparica. The hotel was inagurated in 2010 ans was the 1st 4-star hotel in Almada. The hotel has 106 rooms that offer you various accommodation options depending on your needs.
Centrally located hotel with 2017 Certificate of Excellence
- We take care of Return Flights from the UK
- 3-Night Stay at the 4 Star Hotel Mercure Lisboa Almada, Lisbon
- A stay in Lisbon includes Bed & Breakfast
Trundle around colourful Lisbon in the century old trams that criss cross the city
- Enjoy an unbeatable central location for exploring beautiful Lisbon
- Admire the rooftops and Atlantic waves from the castle of Sao Jorge
- Start the morning with a good breakfast at the four-star hotel
- Walk just a few steps to explore the exclusive streets of Lisbon
- Mingle with the locals at the pretty park of Jardim da Estrela
- Enjoy a taste of Lisbon’s cultural scene at the Eka Palace arts centre
- Find the coolest spot in town as the Rua do Alecrim for hip cocktail bars
- Order a cortado (an espresso with a dash of milk) at the coffee labs
- Savour sensual Fado blues and delicious tapas at sunset
- Get ready for a night of Fado grooves in vibrant Bairro Alto
The Hotel Mercure Lisboa Almada is a 4-star hotel located between Lisbon's historic center and the beautiful beaches of Costa da Caparica. The hotel was inagurated in 2010 ans was the 1st 4-star hotel in Almada.
The Mercure Lisboa Almada hotel has 106 rooms that offer you various accommodation options depending on your needs with a picturesque view of Almada. The tastefully-decorated rooms at the Mercure Lisboa Almada have an LCD TV with cable channels, a work desk and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant serving international dishes inspired in the Portuguese gastronomy, and a new lounge concept with a variety of freshly prepared juices, teas and flavoured waters, as well as refreshing mocktails and other non alcoholic drinks.