Once-in-a-lifetime trip across Myanmar with a beach break, Inle Lake boat tour, luxury hotels, city tours, foot massage, flights & private transfers!
Book your incredible 11-night tour with all the above today! Total from £1,499pp
“This is Burma, and it will be quite unlike any land you know about,” wrote Rudyard Kipling in 1889, after seeing for the first time the exceptional Shwedagon Pagoda. From ancient temples and beautiful landscapes to glorious beaches, you’ll find relics from Myanmar’s tumultuous past at every turn. Aesthetically untouched by western culture, Myanmar offers a unique insight into an exotic part of the world, with its magical untouched beaches and diverse cities.
You kick off in Yangon which lies in the lush delta of southern Myanmar, on the Yangon River. Whilst here, you’ll soak up some of the area’s mesmerising pagodas and visit the national museum, before moving onto Inle Lake, set high in the eastern hill country. As you sail across the mirror-like surface you will see scenes of daily life unchanged for centuries.
Next you’ll uncover the country’s enduring spirituality at Bagan where you will enjoy a tour of some of the pagodas and temples. Be sure to climb to the top of one of the pagodas to witness the sun exploding in a huge-white yellow flash over the horizon – a memory you will surely cherish!
Your journey concludes with a stay on Ngapali Beach, TripAdvisor’s 2016 Traveller’s Choice Awards top beach destination. Relaxing on the beach you’ll feel a million miles from anywhere. Gradually the song of the sea will loll you to a deep sleep; dreaming of pagodas, ever-smiling monks, jumping cats and fishermen steering their boats with one leg. This must be a dream! But as you wake up to a beaming sun, you'll realise this is a holiday that has made all your wishes come true!
An unforgettable stay with breakfast, tour, transfers & flights
- We take care of International Flights from the UK to Yangon
- Enjoy Private Airport Transfers w/ English Speaking Representative
- Two-Night Stay at the Grand Laurel Hotel in Standard Room, Yangon
- See the highlights of Yangon on a Full-Day City Tour with Guide
- Enjoy an unforgettable visit to the famous Golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Jet setters will be whisked away via a Private Transfer to Yangon Airport
- Be swept away via Domestic Flight from Yangon to Heho Airport
- Hop on a shuttleTransfer with an english speaking rep to Inle Lake
- Take a Boat Transfer to the hotel in Inle Lake for stunning views of the scenery
- Two-Night Stay at the Paramount Inle Resort in Superior Teak Room, Inle Lake
- Private Motor Boat Tour across Inle Lake w/ English Speaking Guide
- Transfer to Heho Coach Station for a Coach Trip from Inle Lake to Bagan
- Private Transfers from the Station to the hotel in Bagan with English Speaking Guide
- Three-Night Stay at the Razagyo Hotel in Superior Room, Bagan
- One Full-Day Tour of Bagan w/ English Speaking Guide & Private Vehicle
- Step back in time with a traditional Horse Carriage Ride through Bagan
- Private Transfer to Bagan Airport for a Domestic Flight to Thandwe
- Private Transfers from Thandwe Airport to Ngapali Hotel w/ English Speaking Rep
- Four-Night Stay at the Pleasant View Resort, Deluxe Garden View, Ngapali Beach
- Indulge in One Free Foot Massage per person to help sooth city-hopping feet
- Hop on a Private Transfer to Thandwe Airport for Domestic Flight to Yangon
- We take care of International Flights from Yangon to the UK
- A delicious Breakfast is included at each hotel night stay
- Entrance Fees to all sights & monuments included in the Itinerary
Stay in hand-picked hotels and superior rooms with daily breakfast!
- See the highlights of Yangon on a full-day guided city tour
- Experience an unforgettable visit to the Golden Shwedagon Pagoda
- Enjoy a scenic arrival with a thrilling boat ride across the lake to your hotel
- By private motor boat see the floating villages and daily life of Inle Lake
- At sunset gaze in awe across the thousands of pagodas in Bagan
- Enjoy a tour of Mandalay’s fascinating Buddhist temples and pagodas
- Step back in time with a traditional horse carriage ride through Bagan
- A luxurious dose of relaxation in a beautiful hotel set on Ngapali Beach
- Indulge in a free foot massage to help sooth city-hopping feet
Grand Laurel Hotel is located conveniently in Downtown Yangon, with many of the City's attractions and business district easily accessible by walk or public transport from the Hotel. Experience Quality stay and friendly atmosphere here at Grand Laurel Hotel.
Grand Laurel Hotel welcomes every guest with nearly 50 well-appointed guest rooms and Suites right at the heart of Yangon. All guest rooms are well-equipped with modern in-room amenities for your travel needs.
Hotel also offer an array of services and facilities including room service, laundry and currency exchange service for your convenience. Well-equipped meeting spaces are also available for our guests' business needs. Be it business or leisure travel, warm and superior service is sure to make your stay a memorable experience.
This splendid property is built on stilts and stands majestically on the heart of Inle Lake. It is only 45 minutes vie boat transfer from Nyaung Shwe, the nearest town, and 10 minutes away from an exciting floating bazaar, the outstanding Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and close to the jumping Cats Monastery. Even though surrounded by water, there is a green tropical garden and the solitude, peacefulness, panache and great service lets you savor the distinctive atmosphere of this enchanted place.
The hotel also features a spa and wellness centre and restaurant, the Inle Resort offers rooms overlooking the river. Located in In-u, the property offers a floating garden and Wi-Fi throughout.
All air-conditioned 28 rooms feature a fridge, electric kettle and TV with satellite channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath and hairdryer. Sky Lounge restaurant serves Asian & European cuisine for breakfast and dinner.
Razagyo hotel is located at the east of new Bagan and drive 10 minutes only to airport and 15 minutes’ drive to old Bagan area. The nearest famour pagoda of our razagyo hotel is Da Mha Razaka and Law Kanadar Stupa. And also you can walk 10 minutes to down town area such that some restaurant mini store, hire bike station and wet market in the morning time.
Renovated in 2013, the Raza Gyo Hotel guarantees guests a pleasant stay whether in Bagan for business or pleasure. The excitement of the city center is only 1.5 Miles away. For those of you who want to venture out, Eight Faces Paya, Archaeological Museum, Ananda Pahto are just some of the attractions available to visitors. At Raza Gyo Hotel, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay.
Nestled between the 'Rakhine Yoma' Hills and the Bay of Bengal, Pleasant View Resort offers you a place of luxurious comfort, with spectacular views of Ngapali Beach and breathtaking sunsets.
At Pleasant View Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include currency exchange and bicycle rental. Hotel also offers restaurant and a private beach area to the guests.
Within this exclusive enclave, guests can select from our 42 Deluxe Rooms , each featuring their own spacious comfort & charm, catering to the unique needs of holidaying families, friends hanging out together, or couples in romance.
Pleasant View Resort is designed to provide you with a memorable stay that will bring you back again.
Day 1 UK–YANGON
Your journey of a lifetime begins in Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon. Arrive at the international airport where you’ll be met by our local guide and transferred to your hotel. After checking in, spend the rest of the day immersing in the atmosphere of the bustling metropolis.
A stay in Yangon is akin to residing in your very own “Garden City of the East” as Yangon’s wide, tree-lined avenues and the precious jewels of British Colonial Rangoon stretch down to pristine lakes filled with impossibly green waters. Yangon is a city of contrasts: from history-stained streets and golden pagodas to grand colonial hotels that bear testimony to a glorious colonial past. It is the city that moved the influential British journalist, Norman Lewis, to write his book “Golden Earth: Travels in Burma”.
OVERNIGHT IN YANGON
Day 2 YANGON
Day 3 YANGON – INLE LAKE
Day 4 INLE LAKE
Day 5 INLE LAKE – BAGAN
Day 6 BAGAN
Day 7 BAGAN
Day 8 BAGAN - NGAPALI
Day 9 NGAPALI
Day 10 NGAPALI
Day 11 NGAPALI
Day 12 NGAPALI – YANGON - UK
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- Mandatory supplement applicable for Xmas and New Year's period