Spend a glorious 7 nights in Montenegro, on the famous Becici Beach in the Tara Hotel on All Inclusive basis
Dating back to the Iron Age, Montenegro has a rich cultural and maritime history that spans several thousand years. Famous for its craggy mountains providing Montenegro with a name that has had the same meaning over time and in several languages including the current one, Black Mountain. The arrival of the Romans saw the building of new roads connecting new trade routes from The Aegean to The Danube, and you can still see evidence of this. Archaeological digs prove that this was a bustling and exciting hub of trade and commerce, and whilst a long time has passed since then, you will now find Montenegro is still exciting and full of wonderful surprises.
The Tara Hotel-Becici, located on the Zavala peninsula in the once sleepy little village of Becici Beach, has over time blossomed into a bubbly little town. The azure of the Adriatic Sea gently arcs into the wide sandy beach that stretches over 2 kilometres. Dotted with bars, beach bars, taverns and restaurants you will find something for everyone. Walk a little further and you will find Sveti Stefan, a fashionable little hub that can be walked to over a sliver of sand. Better still, a leisurely 20-minute walk will bring you to the Venetian Walled city of Budva, where a vivacious and sparkling nightlife awaits with sophisticated up market little bars, and a dash more culture.
For a change of scenery, you will find the very famous Medieval town of Kotor a 35-minute drive away, which deserves to have a day dedicated to visiting, if not at least for Our Lady of The Rocks, a man made islet with its very own local legend dating back to 1452.
Becici Beach is also famous for its brightly multi-colored perfectly shaped pebbles, and it is an absolutely tip top destination for collectors with a serious addiction to pebble collecting (yes, it’s a thing). There are also natural wonders like the streams flowing into the sea, that can only be witnessed in winter time, as well as the surrounding richly verdant mountains that sweep down into the peninsula, offering hours of wooded trails for those who enjoy rambling. One of the best times to visit will be between 09 April and 16 April 2017, being the period where you get to witness the full pomp and ceremony leading up to the denouement of Easter Sunday, for Eastern Orthodox Easter week.
All Inclusive basis with return transfers
- Return flights from London
- 7 nights accommodation in 4 Star Tara Hotel, Becici
- All Inclusive Basis
- Transfers from / to airport Tivat or Podgorica
Wonderful scenery and fantastic beaches in this amazing country!
- Historic destination
- Proximity to places of interest
- Long beach with up to 100-meter-wide sections
- 35 minutes’ drive from Kotor
- Walk or drive to the elegant Budva
- Featured in 2007 movie, Casino Royale
- The multi-coloured pebbles found on the sandy beach
- Gorgeous natural beauty
- Wonderful selection of bars
- Mouth-watering local cuisine
- Sophisticated nightlife
The Tara Hotel-Becici is attractively situated in a famous location at Becici beach in the most beautiful part of Montenegro, surrounded by a rich diversity of Mediterranean architecture, cultural heritage and natural beauty, very close to Budva. A long promenade with a large choice of bars and restaurants stretches along the coast.
The rooms are equipped with international cable TV, in-room safes and wireless internet access. Many rooms also feature balconies, some of them boast superb views of the Adriatic.
The outdoor swimming pool has a sun deck as well as a bar which serves drinks and snacks. For extra comfort, guests will have sun loungers and a parasol at their disposal. The private beach is fully serviced, featuring a bar. Hotel Tara has an aperitif bar which is open daily as well as a restaurant where delicious buffet breakfasts and dinners are served. You can also dine Argentine-style in the à la carte restaurant “Gauchos”.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out