Latvia and Estonia are famous for their history & scenery and there’s simply no better way to explore these countries with all your senses then by skimming past the forests and centuries-old churches by luxury coach! Book your holiday today! From £259pp
Visit Northern Europe’s two enchanting cities of Riga and Tallin known for their unique architecture and well preserved medieval towns that are also UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Enjoy tall church spires rising above bright red brickwork and walk ancient medieval streets steeped in rich history or visit the lively bars, artisan galleries and traditional cafes.
Visit two cities in two countries and enjoy a scenic luxury coach travel between the two cities, while staying at 4 star properties with this fantastic holiday offer for only £259pp!
Our team of experts taking care of your journey details
- Flight from UK to Riga
- Luxury Coach Travel between two Cities
- 3 Nights Accommodation at 4 Star Hotel, Riga
- 3 Nights Accommodation at 4 Star Hotel, Tallinn
- Breakfast at both the hotels
- Flight from Tallinn to UK
Swan through these super gorgeous European cities in complete comfort!
- Taste Riga Black Balsam, Latvia’s most characteristic alcoholic drink
- Visit beautiful squares of the Old Town Riga
- Enjoy the nightclubs and bars on Kalku street, Riga
- Visit Latvian farmer’s market in Kalnciema quarter
- Taste some local food at Riga’s Central Market
- Visit the onion-domed Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky in Tallin
- Enjoy fabulous views of Tallin from the Town Hall Tower
- Expore the Occupation Museum in Tallin for glimpse of life under Soviet Rule
- Dine in Tallinn's Old Town traditional restaurants
- Visit medieval-style workshops at Katariina Passage in Tallinn
Hestia Hotel Jugend is located in the Art Nouveau district of Riga, a 10-minute walk from the historic Old Town. It offers an on-site SPA Center and rooms with classic interior design and Wi-Fi. All the 88 air-conditioned rooms are bright and warmly decorated. Each comes with a minibar, safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a seating area.
The 24-hour reception staff can arrange airport transfers and city tours. Guests can visit morning sauna in hotel's Spa Center from Monday to Saturday. PK Riga Hotel is situated in city’s embassy district, 1.8 km from Central Railway Station. The Freedom Monument is a 15-minute walk away.
Lux Express Group is the largest international express routes coach operator in the Baltic region who offers bus services in 11 countries. Lux Express Group is the largest international express coach line network, offering the most frequent daily connections on International and Estonian level. The Lux Express Lounge coach has 28 standard seats in the front part of the coach and 10 seats in the back lounge (separated by a curtain) and operates between Tallinn and Riga 3-4 times per day.
The modern Hotel L’Ermitage is located in the Old Town Tallinn, just a 5-minute walk from the Town Hall. It offers rooms with internet and a mini bar.
All 122 rooms at the L’Ermitage are bright and decorated with pastel colors. Each comes with an LCD TV with satellite channels and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.
A breakfast buffet is served at the classically furnished hotel restaurant, which specializes in Estonian and international dishes. At the lobby bar, guests can relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a wide range of drinks. Front desk staff is also available 24 hours a day and can assist with bicycle and car rental service. Guests can relax in the Finnish sauna.
Hotel L’Ermitage is situated 300 meters from the historic Toompea Castle. The popular Viru Square is just a 6-minute drive away.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.