Latvia and Estonia are famous for their history & scenery and there’s simply no better way to explore these countries with all your senses then by skimming past the forests and centuries-old churches by luxury coach! Book your holiday today! From £179pp
Since regaining independence in 1991 and joining the EU, beguiling Latvia and beautiful Estonia are true rising stars on the travel to-do list. These wonderful countries burst with a rich and colorful history; from their capital cities to the surrounding forests, dotted with manor houses and medieval castles; to acre upon acre of Rococo churches; from emerald lakes to the pristine rivers, there’s a visual and untouchable vibrancy throughout the two Baltic cities of Riga and Tallinn.
The setting for Riga really has to be seen to be believed. Here, the architecture is so beautiful it dazzles and the river is the deepest shade of blue. Sitting on the glorious south coast of the Gulf of Riga, at the mouth of the Daugava, the blissful river views are accompanied by a jigsaw puzzle of Hansel and Gretel houses, with its strip of Mr Kipling iced roofs and yellow frescos.
Travelling by luxury coach to Tallinn, Estonia’s mesmerizing beauty lies in the leafy green plains, where the sun lights up the pastel-painted villages, mansions adorn the horizon, vast natural areas present a David Attenborough-worthy roll call of waterfalls and national parks with the UNSECO Old Town of Tallinn rising up in all its historical and cultural glory. Our favorite city hot spot is the 1404 Gothic town hall. The lovely Freedom Square lies at its heart, featuring St. John’s Church, an underground shopping centre and a Victory Column honouring the Estonian War of Independence.
Our team of experts taking care of your journey details
- We take care of flight from UK to Riga
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4 Star Hestia Hotel Jugend, Riga
- Luxury air-conditioned coach travel from Riga to Tallinn
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4 Star Hestia Hotel Ilmarine, Tallinn
- A stay in Riga and Tallinn includes Bed and Breakfast
- Whisked away via flight from Tallinn to UK
Swan through these super gorgeous European cities in complete comfort
- 4 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at good-quality hotels in Riga and Tallinn
- Luxurious, air-conditioned coach travel from Riga to Tallinn with Wi-Fi and hot drinks
- The perfect way to begin the trip is with Riga's Soviet built Museum of the Occupation
- Want to catch a great view of the city? Swish up the Latvian Academy of Science
- Stroll along the cobbled streets of UNSECO Old Riga lined with medieval buildings
- Venture to the Ethnographic Open air Museum for log buildings of Latvian farmers
- Jog or ski in the city centre parks and try one of the many aquatic sports to be pursued
- Pamper yourself at one of the salons in the centre and you must enjoy a Latvian bath!
- Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at the Old Town's art galleries and souvenir shops
- Stay in Tallinn, Estonia's picture-book capital, watched over by Toompea Castle
- Why not venture out via scenic drive to romantic Cesis and Latvia's Gauja National Park
- Visit the magnificent palaces, a triumph of Baroque and Rococo styles
Hestia Hotel Jugend is located in the Art Nouveau district of Riga, a 10-minute walk from the historic Old Town. It offers an on-site SPA Center and rooms with classic interior design and Wi-Fi. All the 88 air-conditioned rooms are bright and warmly decorated. Each comes with a minibar, safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a seating area.
The 24-hour reception staff can arrange airport transfers and city tours. Guests can visit morning sauna in hotel's Spa Center from Monday to Saturday. PK Riga Hotel is situated in city’s embassy district, 1.8 km from Central Railway Station. The Freedom Monument is a 15-minute walk away.
Lux Express Group is the largest international express routes coach operator in the Baltic region who offers bus services in 11 countries. Lux Express Group is the largest international express coach line network, offering the most frequent daily connections on International and Estonian level. The Lux Express Lounge coach has 28 standard seats in the front part of the coach and 10 seats in the back lounge (separated by a curtain) and operates between Tallinn and Riga 3-4 times per day.
Ilmarine is a charming hotel conveniently located just near the historical UNESCO Heritage Old Town, in the culturally versatile seaside region of Tallinn. It is only a few minutes’ walk from the ferry terminal, railway station, and the city business, entertainment and shopping districts.
Each room of the Ilmarine features a classic, pastel coloured interiors. All include air conditioning and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.
Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. The on-site Restaurant Wiegand offers a broad range of international dishes.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Airport Transfers can be arranged on request
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.