A half-board stay on the gorgeous island of Ischia, with breathtaking views, flights and transfers! Book your relaxing five-day break to Ischia today! Total from £299pp!
Fancy crossing the brilliant blue waters of Italy to a sun-soaked paradise, including return flights,transfers, half-board and a five-night hotel stay? Then you have to head to the tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia, the most vibrant islet in the Bay of Naples.
Ischia faces the gulf of Naples and is part of the Phlegraean island group generated by powerful underwater volcanoes, along with Procida and the deserted Vivara. According to the Daily Mail it is “Ischia’s sense of La Dolce Vita which makes it so special.” The harbour town of Forio has retro Hollywood charm. It is easy to imagine the fifties jetset, such as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton tanning themselves and strolling down the cobbled lanes to sip Campari at one of the delightful cafes and restaurants – this is island decadence at its best!
Throughout the year, the island acts as a backdrop for numerous events, folkloristic feasts and displays, classical and pop music concerts and theatre performances. Ischia is tradition, hospitality and undisputed beauty to be appreciated with your own eyes and enjoyed at your own pleasure.
In this holiday, you wll experience and discover the fantastic world that awaits you at Hotel Parco dei Principi with the ancient scents of saltwater, the endless beaches, the glitter of shopping streets, the green paths, the land and sea cuisine, the oldest spa in the world starting at only £299 per person.
International flights in a charming hotel that includes the culinary delights of Ischia
- We take care of Return Flights from the UK to Naples
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 5 nights accommodation in 4 star Hotel Parco Dei Principi
- Welcome drink on arrival
- A stay in Ischia includes Half Board Basis
- Relax the muscles and revitalize your skin Sauna/Turkish bath
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool
- Use of the heated mineral pool for a soothing & rejuvenating experince
- Enjoy an Ischitan romantic candlelight with live Neapolitan music
- Let a live band soundtrack your night at the live music night
- Romantic candlelight gala evening with live music
- 20% discount on all wellness & beauty packages
- Stay connected with friends & family with free WiFi
- Free shuttle service to and from the center and beach (at scheduled times)
- Beach service (1 sun umbrella and two deckchair)
The little Italian volcanic island that is a splendid little gem to enjoy
- Sweep across the dazzling Bay of Naples
- Hike Mount Epomeo to see the island and the Bay of Naples
- Have access to the hotel's outdoor pool and heated mineral pool
- Immerse in the history of the Aqueduct of the Pillars
- Take a very special journey by transfers
- See the passionate Ndrezzarta dance in the streets of Ischia
- Take a short romantic stroll to reach the nearest beach
- Watch a live music night at the hotel
- Look out for pirates at the impressive Tower in Forio d'Ischia
In the sunniest commune of Ischia, Forio, the Parco dei Principi Hotel is a perfect hotel for a beach holiday, spa and entertainment. The hotel is set in the residential zone in Zaro, one of the most typical places of the island of Ischia, in very panoramic position.
The hotel has 59 rooms all furnished with care and full of amenities. All the rooms are graceful and offer comfortable environment.
The hotel features an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols laid out for use by the water's edge. Guests can work on their tans on the hotel's sun terrace or take advantage of relaxing massage treatments or special spa packages. Those looking to stay in shape can enjoy a workout at the gym.
At the restaurant American dishes are served. Guests can enjoy a meal in Ristorante Da Giovanni and La Sciavica, which are located in a residential area, just about 5 minutes’ walk from Parco Dei Principi Hotel.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Candlelight with live Neapolitan music will be on Tuesday
- Live music night in the hotel will be on Wednesday.
- Candlelight gala evening with live music will be on Friday.
- Cost for extra room will be £39 per person per night.
- Single supplement cost will be £16 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Sea View room at an additional £10 per person per night.