Looking for a relaxing mini break? Spend 5 nights at a 4* palace in Sorrento, Italy! A coastal jewel nestled in the clifftops, Sorrento offers the perfect beach break and is located close to historic Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius – both of which you’ll visit on an exhilarating excursion!
A short-but-sweet getaway to one of Italy’s most historical areas!
- Return flights from UK
- A spectacular 5 nights’ accommodation at the 4 Star Hotel Carlton, Sorrento
- Breakfast included
- A mesmerizing excursion to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Headset use in Pompeii to keep you informed
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach for your excursion with an authorised guide
An eye-opening excursion to the ruins of Pompeii coupled with luxury accommodation!
- Marvel at the ruins of Pompeii during a guided tour - you’ll be able to see homes and monuments left behind, it’ll be like stepping back in time.
- Climb up to the crater of Mount Vesuvius and stare into the bubbling abyss below while a guide tells you about the infamous volcano.
- Pamper yourself and indulge in some R&R at the 4* Hotel Carlton in sun-soaked Sorrento.
- Sample some of Sorrento’s tasty delights, such as spaghetti e vongole and octopus casserole.
The Hotel Carlton International offers a perfect location which easily allows to all its guests a chance to visit the beautiful scenery of Sorrento coast. The Hotel as well as the stunning location in the heart of Sorrento, offers its guests many amenities to ensure a relaxing, comfortable, relaxing and you enjoy it. This Hotel is few minutes by walk to Sophia Loren movie’s scane. Staff is attentive to the needs of all customers, so if you need their help do not hesitate to ask.
After a day of sightseeing, sun bathing and exploring, the rooms of the Carlton offer a cool and quiet retreat where to relax.
In the heart of the Hotel there is a swimming pool, an oasis of peace surrounded by a well-appointed garden filled with plants trees and flowers. The ample sunbathing area has sun-beds chairs and umbrellas and is the ideal place to sip an exotic cocktail prepared by our onsite barman.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- To reach your hotel in Sorrento, take shuttle service from the Capodichino Airport to Sorrento station, from there you can purchase ticket from the bus driver which it is roughly £10 per person.
- Private transfer can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Pompei & Vesuvio tour operates on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday.
- This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.