Feel pampered to the max with this luxurious 5-night stay at the Paestum Inn Beach Resort in Italy! With ancient ruins lurking around every corner and pearly-white sand as far as the eye can see, Paestum offers a welcome break from the dreary 9-to-5 back home.
The Campania region of southwestern Italy offers visitors a spell-binding glimpse into the ancient civilizations that once roamed its boulder-speckled landscapes. Round a bend and catch sight of staggering architectural monuments, frozen-in-time ruins and bustling cities such as Naples where the scents of fluffy mozzarella and spaghetti alle vongole are a permanent fixture to the air you breathe.
Mt. Vesuvius’ brooding peak contrasted with the turquoise waters of the Golfo di Napoli make for a landscape that’s both dramatic and hypnotizing. To the south you’ll find the glittering Amalfi Coast with its cliff-dangling techni colour towns of Positano and Amalfi. A little further down, in the comune of Capaccio, you’ll stumble across the ancient Greek city of Paestum, your destination for this 5-night beach getaway.
Boasting a humongous archaeological site which can take up to two hours to explore fully, Paestum is the perfect destination for history buffs and sun-seekers alike. A UNESCO World Heritage Site described as “truly enchanting and atmospheric”, Paestum sits a mile inland off the twinkling shores of the Tyrrhenian coast and contains the remnants of three ancient Greek temples dating from 600 to 450 BC.
When you’re not exploring the various vestiges of Paestum’s elegant past, you might decide to pamper yourself at your incredible 4 Star hotel, the Paestum Inn Beach Resort. A mere one minute’s walk to the beach, this hotel prides itself on its private coastal area and seasonal outdoor pool. With mouth-watering breakfast options and three-course dinners fit for a king included, it’s safe to say you won’t go hungry either. And when you’re not hunkering down on delicious Campanian cuisine or enjoying the pool’s soothing hydro-massage corner, Salerno and Amalfi are only a short drive away, so there’s ample opportunity to explore the sun-dappled alleys of the surrounding areas too.
A luxurious 4* beach break in historic Paestum!
- Return flights from UK
- A spectacular 5 nights stay at the 4 Star Paestum Inn Beach Resort in a Junior Suite
- Enjoy a daily breakfast and three-course dinner
- Welcome glass of prosecco upon arrival
Ancient ruins, shimmering beaches and a high-end hotel stay in scenic Italy!
- Bask in luxury at 4 Star accommodation with a private beach area only a few paces away.
- Unwind by the hotel pool, catching some rays with a cocktail in hand.
- Discover Paestum’s three ancient Greek temple ruins and awe-inspiring archaeological site.
- Sink your teeth into delectable Italian cuisine with daily breakfast buffets and three-course evening meals.
The deluxe beachfront Paestum Inn Beach Resort is in a bay on Italy's southwestern Cilento coast. It's a 10-minute drive from "of one of Europe's most glorious archaeological zones" (Lonely Planet), the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Paestum, which has three of the world's best-preserved Greek temples.
The hotel has an Italian restaurant, serving fresh seafood and pasta dishes. There's an outdoor pool with sun loungers, plus a mini club and playground area for children. All Junior Suites have a terrace area with seating, and free Wi-Fi.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.