Visit Venice, Rome & Ischia in just one fantastic trip with 4 Star hotels throughout!
Venice is a city known for it beautiful architecture, art works and its stunning location. The city is listed as a World Heritage Site with its lagoon. It is known as the ‘Most romantic city in Europe’ as well as the City of Bridges, City of Water and the Floating City. The Smart Hotel Holiday is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
The second half will be spent in Rome has an immensely rich historical heritage and its cosmopolitan atmosphere, makes it one of Europe's and the world's most visited and beautiful capital cities. The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas. This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views.
Lastly you have to head to the tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia, the most vibrant islet in the Bay of Naples. Ischia faces the gulf of Naples and is part of the Phlegraean island group generated by powerful underwater volcanoes, along with Procida and the deserted Vivara. Here you wll experience and discover the fantastic world that awaits you at Hotel Parco dei Principi with the ancient scents of saltwater, the endless beaches, the glitter of shopping streets, the green paths, the land and sea cuisine.
4 Star accommodation throughout your stay
- Flight from UK to Venice
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 Star Smart Hotel with breakfast
- Train journey from Venice to Rome
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 Star Ars Hotel with breakfast
- Train transfer from Rome to Naples
- Return ferry transfer from port of Naples to Ischia port
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 star Hotel Parco Dei Principi
- Enjoy Half Board Basis in Hotel Parco Dei Principi
- Flight from Naples to UK
History, romance and the beaches in one magnificent journey of discovery!
- Three cities for the price of one with 4 Star hand-picked hotels
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the accelerato waterbus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders, bars and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant and beautiful Rialto Bridge
- Enjoy all of Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Train rides take you through the most breathtaking scenery in Europe
- Sit back and discover the fabulous sights of Venice on a Gondola Ride
- Stay in the beautiful, untouched region of stunning Siniscola
- Dine on fragrant pesto and ripe tomatoes over a plate of pasta
- Sweep across the dazzling Bay of Naples
- Hike Mount Epomeo to see the island and the Bay of Naples
- Have access to the hotel's outdoor pool and heated mineral pool
- Immerse in the history of the Aqueduct of the Pillars
- Take a very special journey by transfers
- See the passionate Ndrezzarta dance in the streets of Ischia
- Take a short romantic stroll to reach the nearest beach
- Watch a live music night at the hotel
- Look out for pirates at the impressive Tower in Forio d'Ischia
The Smart Hotel Holiday is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
Completely renewed, the Hotel Holiday offers 89 spacious rooms. All rooms in the hotel offer modern comforts such as wi-fi connection, air conditioning,TV Sat and LCD. En-suite facilities include marble bathrooms with hair dryer and towel warming heaters.
In restaurant you will taste the best Italian traditional cuisine surrounded by a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. It has a great capacity, so it is perfect for any kind of event or for business meetings.
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, media set premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
In the sunniest commune of Ischia, Forio, the Parco dei Principi Hotel is a perfect hotel for a beach holiday, spa and entertainment. The hotel is set in the residential zone in Zaro, one of the most typical places of the island of Ischia, in very panoramic position.
The hotel has 59 rooms all furnished with care and full of amenities. All the rooms are graceful and offer comfortable environment.
The hotel features an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols laid out for use by the water's edge. Guests can work on their tans on the hotel's sun terrace or take advantage of relaxing massage treatments or special spa packages. Those looking to stay in shape can enjoy a workout at the gym.
At the restaurant American dishes are served. Guests can enjoy a meal in Ristorante Da Giovanni and La Sciavica, which are located in a residential area, just about 5 minutes’ walk from Parco Dei Principi Hotel.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out