Fancy crossing the brilliant blue waters of Italy to a sun-soaked paradise, including half board, return flights, transfers and a five-night hotel stay? Then you have to head to the tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia, the most vibrant islet in the Bay of Naples.
Capri’s lesser-known neighbour, Ischia, is actually one of Campania’s finest destinations. Famous for its natural beauty, Ischia is also renowned for its rich thermal-mineral waters. The prodigious properties of Ischia’s waters have been well-known since ancient Roman times and even then, the island was probably one of the most famous thermal stations for the healing of both body and soul. Ischia is tradition, hospitality and undisputed beauty to be appreciated with your own eyes and enjoyed at your own pleasure.
The island boasts delightful views over the sparkling Mediterranean and fine sandy beaches. Holidays to Ischia are ideal for those looking for a respite with the islands fantastic beaches and range of exclusive spas.
The 5 Star Hotel Terme Mare Blu is housed in a majestic and uniquely charming villa. The sophisticated architecture of the 19th century building is perfectly matched by the excellence of the facilities provided. As a former aristocratic villa, the hotel has modernised yet preserved the elegance of its former life.
On leaving the lobby you will find yourself in the luxurious garden of the villa where smells and colours typical of the Island welcome you to two outdoor pools, one thermal water and one freshwater.
Staying at the Hotel Terme Mare Blu is the best way to discover Ischia, the island of timeless fascination.
The glamour of Ischian grandeur, class and elegance
- We take care of Return Flights from UK
- Jet setters will be whisked away via return transfers
- 5-Night Stay at the 5 Star Hotel Terme Mare Blu
- A stay in Ischia includes Half Board Basis
The little Italian volcanic island that is a splendid little gem to enjoy!
- Sweep across the dazzling Bay of Naples via hydrofoil
- Hike Mount Epomeo to see the island and the Bay of Naples
- Take a very special journey by private transfers
- Immerse in the history of the Aqueduct of the Pillars
- See the passionate Ndrezzarta dance in the streets of Ischia
- Slip into the thermal waters of the blissful Nymphs Nitrodi
- Visit the “fumaroles” on the island’s largest beach, Maronti
- Watch a concert raising the roof at the Mount of Mercy
- Head to the most beautiful park in Italy, Giardini la Mortella
- Look out for pirates at the impressive Tower in Forio d'Ischia
The Hotel Terme Mareblu is housed in a majestic and uniquely charming villa. The sophisticated architecture of the 19th century building is perfectly matched by the excellence of the facilities provided. As a former aristocratic villa, the hotel has modernised yet preserved the elegance of its former life.
The sunny resort features comfortable rooms equipped with modern conveniences, as well as quiet areas including a garden with a gazebo, some common rooms, and pool areas.
The water in the thermal baths is kept at a constant temperature of 36°C. The spa includes a Turkish bath, hydrotherapy pools, and hydro massage showers and baths.
The in house restaurant serves up impressive cuisine, while therapeutic treatments are offered at the wellness centre.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.