With a spectacular location next to the picturesque town of Forio, the Parco Delle Agavi Hotel offers amazing beaches & family fun for all!
20% Fabulous Savings Half Board Holiday! Kids from £399pp Adults from £499pp
Fancy crossing the brilliant blue waters of Italy to a sun-soaked paradise, including half board, return flights, transfers and a seven-night hotel stay? Then you have to head to the tiny Tyrrhenian island of Ischia, the most vibrant islet in the Bay of Naples.
Think mouthwatering views of the “sea, the distant horizon and the Epomeo Mountain”, tropical temperatures that reach as high as 38°C, a beautiful park and an outdoor swimming pool with spacious sunbathing areas. There is a shuttle service to the gorgeous beach of Chiaia and from the centre of Forio, lies the island oasis of Hotel Parco Delle Agavi. Just a 50 minute scenic hydrofoil ride from Naples and is located near the picturesque town of Forio, an area of natural excellence, this hotel is near the beaches of San Francesco and Chiaia and is a family hotel, ideal for a peaceful holiday experiencing the beauty of the enchanting town of Forio.
According to the Daily Mail it is “Ischia’s sense of La Dolce Vita which makes it so special.” The harbour town of Forio has retro Hollywood charm. It is easy to imagine the fifties jetset, such as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton tanning themselves and strolling down the cobbled lanes to sip Campari at one of the delightful cafes and restaurants – this is island decadence at its best!
The glamour of Ischian grandeur, class and elegance
- We take care of Return Flights from the UK
- Jet setters will be whisked away via Transfers
- Recuperate from the journey with a Welcome Drink
- 5-Night Stay at the 4 Star Parco Delle Agavi Hotel
- Enjoy Access to the Hotel’s Indoor & Outdoor pool
- A stay in Ischia includes Half Board Basis
- Indulge in a delicious Typical Dinner of Ischia (once a week)
- Dine on a special Fisherman’s Dinner (once a week)
- Enjoy a Pizza Dinner with Neapolitan Music (once a week)
The little Italian volcanic island that is a splendid little gem to enjoy!
- Sweep across the dazzling Bay of Naples via hydrofoil
- Hike Mount Epomeo to see the island and the Bay of Naples
- Take a very special journey by private transfers
- Immerse in the history of the Aqueduct of the Pillars
- Stay in an island hideaway with an outdoor pool
- Hop on the shuttle bus to reach the blissful beaches
- See the passionate Ndrezzarta dance in the streets of Ischia
- Slip into the thermal waters of the blissful Nymphs Nitrodi
- Visit the “fumaroles” on the island’s largest beach, Maronti
- Watch a concert raising the roof at the Mount of Mercy
- Head to the most beautiful park in Italy, Giardini la Mortella
- Look out for pirates at the impressive Tower in Forio d'Ischia
Located near the beaches of San Francesco and Chiaia, The Parco delle Agavi is a restful Hotel, ideal for a peaceful holiday experiencing the beauty of the enchanting village of Forio. Albergo Parco delle Agavi is surrounded by 6000m² of parkland. You can really get away from it all in this green hotel, which is full of plants, trees and flowers.
Located in 4 buildings that make up the hotel, all the rooms are at garden level and have private terraces. The fresh decor in soft colors and simple, gives our rooms a sober and pleasant at the same time which gives guests the feeling of being at home.
In the gardens you will find a large outdoor pool. Hotel Parco delle Agavi also has a covered pool with 38°C thermal water and a hydro massage area. A variety of different massage treatments are available on site.
The hotel restaurant is very large and comfortable and offers traditional Italian cuisine as well international dishes. Parco delle Agavi also has a stylish piano bar located on site.