Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and visit Venice--a place like nowhere else on this planet. With its tranquil canals, crooked buildings, and lively festivals this floating city is a beautiful world heritage site and a must visit location.
Located in the northeast of Italy, Venice is a romantic and enchanting city of turquoise canals, ancient palaces and serenading gondoliers. Listed as a World Heritage Site, the city’s contributions to art, architecture and music are evident round every corner. Whether you’re falling in love on a moonlit gondola ride or soothing your soul at an orchestral symphony, Venice promises to dazzle you with its artistic flair.
Even if you chose to do nothing else but wander the streets your entire stay, this city would still dazzle you with its history, culture and romance. Sit back and relax upon a Gondola and adore a scenic punt around this picturesque city to wherever your heart desires. Venice is a city of culture; home to some of the most exceptional works of art in all forms. Not only is the city itself a work of art, there’s a vast collection of works from some of the most celebrated artists in history.
The Smart Hotel is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
4 Star accommodation with Breakfast
- Return flights from UK
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 Star Smart Hotel
- Bed & Breakfast Board Basis
Explore the floating city!
- Enjoy unrivalled views of the magical St Mark’s Square
- Fall in love with the artistic displays on offer from Italian greats, such as Carpaccio, Tintoretto.
- Duck down the side streets and discover the specialities Venice has to offer.
- Take in Venice’s magnificent architecture on a romantic gondola ride along the Grand Canal.
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the water bus!
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant Rialto Bridge
- Be whisked over to Murano for a glass making tour
- Try your luck at the Casinò di Venezia, Buona fortuna!
- Relish un caffe with a pastry, grabbing a slice of pistachio nougat
The Smart Hotel Holiday is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
Completely renewed, the Hotel Holiday offers 89 spacious rooms. All rooms in the hotel offer modern comforts such as wi-fi connection, air conditioning,TV Sat and LCD. En-suite facilities include marble bathrooms with hair dryer and towel warming heaters.
In restaurant you will taste the best Italian traditional cuisine surrounded by a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. It has a great capacity, so it is perfect for any kind of event or for business meetings.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out