Want a Roman holiday? No problemo! Your road to Rome starts with this fantastic offer of £129 pp! A stylish hotel with excellent location, breakfast, flights much more! Book your fabulous Italian city break today!
Bella Roma! Ah how it inspires, how it mystifies and how it enriches the mind! It may have not been built in a day but Italy’s magnificent capital sure takes some beating. Italy’s Eternal City has been described by Lonely Planet as “a heady mix of haunting sights, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life.” You’ll have the chance to follow in Leonardo da Vinci’s footsteps and experience the old centre of the world in all its brilliance. Rome has got more history than its many emperors, but this city wasn’t built in one day and you’ll soon find a gigantic maze of culture brimming with everlasting brilliance.
Surrounded by a lush garden with centuries-old trees, The Church Palace is 400 m from Cornelia Metro Station, on Rome's line Set in a historic building next to Villa Carpegna Park. The hotel is 4 metro stops from St. Peter’s Basilica. The A90 orbital road is a 5-minute drive away.
This Hotel is the perfect location for corporate meetings, dreamed weddings and unforgettable Roman holidays.
Stay at 4 Star Hotel with Breakfast
- We take care of return flights from the UK
- Three nights accommodation at the 4 Star The Church Palace Hotel, Rome
- A stay in Rome includes daily Bed and Breakfast
- Enjoy a free glass of Prosecco upon arrival
A great holiday experience with one of the must-see cities in the world!
- Discover the endless sightseeing treats of this Eternal City
- Marvel at the largest church in the world, St Peter’s Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and fresco by Michelangelo
- Get your camera ready for the magnificent Pantheon
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return
- Don’t miss the vibrant and lively Campo dei Fiori market
- La Dolce Vita dreaming at the Via Vento’s embassies and cafes
- Weave around the classy shopping district of Piazza DI Spagna
- Visit the macabre catacombs found underneath the city
- Shop for anything at Rome’s important market, Porta Portese
The Church Palace, a place of refined elegance housed in the lush setting of Villa Carpegna. With it's timeless charm and the special spaces that characterize it, this Hotel is the perfect location for corporate meetings, dreamed weddings and unforgettable Roman holidays. Privileged by the greenery and tranquility of a secular park, here contemporary and ancient art melt together to give birth to one of the most fascinating places of the capital.
All 200 rooms are decorated in a modern style and offers minibars and LCD televisions. Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless internet access and concierge services. The hotel also houses a beautiful church with marble colonnades that houses religious and cultural events.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at The Square, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafÃ©. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room at an additional cost of £15 per person per night.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out