Entering the lagoons of Venice will make you feel like you’ve stepped into a dream world. Stumble through a maze of bridges which bejewel the canals like burgundy crowns, and saunter through streets filled with impressive architecture and glorious churches. As the smell of fresh tagliatelle invades your nostrils, take a moment to say buongiornoto Venezia, your home for the next four days.
Venice is situated across a group of 118 small islands in North Eastern Italy. As a water paradise famed for its romantic ambiance and fairytale gondola rides, Venezia boasts a wealth of attractions and authentic Italian experiences amongst its aquamarine waters, separated by 400 dainty bridges. Venice’s islands (some of which are listed as a World Heritage Site) are located within the Venetian Lagoon, lying between the mouths of the Po and Piave Rivers. From stunning architecture to impossibly beautiful artwork, Venice has something for everyone.
A visit to Venice wouldn’t be complete without trips to St Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace and the Campanile di San Marco, as well as the Torre dell’Orologio, an astronomical clock, and the Scuolagrande Di San Rocco, a guild house. These are quintessential features of the city and are not to be missed, so have your maps and cameras ready! Then, swap the hustle and bustle of the centre of Venice, for a spot of island-hopping to Murano, Burano and Torcello, three islands which are accessible by boat and which provide visitors with peaceful landscapes and quaint streets. In Burano the houses are picturesque and pastel-colored, beautifully crafted and like something out of a movie. Murano is home to a famous glass factory and Torcello has an old church and an expensive Cipriani restaurant. All three are worth a visit. Being a far cry from Venice’s lively centre and tourist hype, they encompass a tranquil Italian vibe which so many fail to experience.
For 3 nights you’ll find yourself planted 4 Star Hotel Apogia Sirio Mestre. Located in the centre of Mestre, Hotel Apogia Sirio is very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre, from where it is possible to reach Mestre railway station in few minutes.
Guests can immerse themselves in tradition and enjoy typical, regional cuisine at the hotel's spacious bar and restaurant.The Hotel will make your stay in Venice an art city that is unique in the whole world - an absolutely memorable one, also through the variety of its comforts and its reliable and expert staff.
A spellbinding trip to one of Europe’s most romantic cities
- We’ll sort out your return flights from UK
- An incredible 3 nights’ stay in 4 Star Hotel Apogia Sirio Mestre, Venice
- Bed & Breakfast Board Basis
- Enjoy free late check out
A haven of delicious food, mesmerizing architecture and famous art await!
- Cozy up to a loved one during a Gondola Ride
- Stand in awe at Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Basilica
- Wander the cobbled streets of the city
- Shop ‘til you drop at Rialto Market
- Sample the finest Italian delicacies
- Take a boat trip to Murano, Burano and Torcello
The Hotel Apogia Sirio Venezia Mestre is a very attractive and stylish 4 star hotel, found in the centre of Mestre, the new part of Venice. Located in the centre of Mestre, hotel is very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre, from where it is possible to reach Mestre railway station in few minutes.
Hotel Apogia Sirio offers accommodation in Venice with elegant, refined and comfortable rooms, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, Safety Box, Air Conditioning and mini bar.
The Hotel will make your stay in Venice an art city that is unique in the whole world - an absolutely memorable one, also through the variety of its comforts and its reliable and expert staff.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.