Stay in a centrally location hotel only few minutes walking distance for main transport to Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and the Amalfi coast line. A relaxing holiday feeling totally pampered with a spa, idyllic swimming pool and glistening coastline only a short walk away!
Nestled on Southern Italy’s rugged Amalfi Coast is Sorrento, a picture-perfect hilltop town overlooking the turquoise glow of the Bay of Naples. Here, the fresh scent of gnocchi all a Sorrentina wafts through the air, locals bustle about in quirky antique stores and tourists swarm to the glorious shores like bees to honey. Should they look out into the horizon, they’ll see the enormous shadow of Mount Vesuvius looming in the distance.
Scattered around Sorrento are colourful ports and sun-soaked beaches sitting beneath rows of honey-coloured houses and shopfronts, selling anything from ceramics to lacework. Dickens, Tolstoy and the poet Byron holidayed here, self-confessed addicts to the salt-tinged Sorrentine air.
The three-pearl Hotel Capri is a charming boutique, ideally located in the center of Sorrento. The hotel welcomes its guests into an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. Exploring Sorrento’s winding alleyways and authentic boutique shops, you will also discover a great selection of bars and restaurants in the evening just a few minutes' walk from the hotel.
Stay in a centrally located hotel with Half Board Basis
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- Jet setters will be whisked away via Return Transfers
- 4-Night accommodation at the 4 Star Hotel Capri with Certificate of Excellence
- Enjoy Half Board Basis throughout
- Stay connected with friends and family through free WiFi
Stroll around the Piazza Tasso and sit back enjoying the views over the bay!
- Discover the beaches, history and mouthwatering cuisine of this Tyrrhenian pearl
- Dine on delicious Italian and international cuisine
- Relax by the pool with a cocktail
- Bask in the glorious Italian sun at Sorrento’s pearlescent beaches
- Let the taste of traditional delights such asla pastiera, gnocchi all asorrentina and limoncello sweep you off your feet
Situated in the centre of the town, the Hotel Capri welcomes its guests into an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. Strategically placed so as to be able to live the magic of Sorrento, but in complete relaxation. Exploring Sorrento’s winding alleyways and authentic boutique shops, you will also discover a great selection of bars and restaurants in the evening just a few minutes' walk from the hotel.
Each guest room is air-conditioned and comes with a satellite TV. Some have floor-to-ceiling windows, and some have balconies with views of the pool or the sea.
The Hotel Capri has its own refined and elegant restaurant. A continental buffet breakfast is served daily. You can enjoy international cuisine at the restaurant and a drink at the bar.
The Hotel Capri offers its clients a pleasant surprise; a pool area. An open air pool immersed in the natural beauty of a small garden full of orange and lemon trees. It is an ideal way to relax, sipping a long drink, enjoying our snacks, reading a magazine or simply surfing the net.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Single traveler cost from £399
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.