A stylish Certificate of Excellence hotel with breakfast, flights & free Wi-Fi! Book your fabulous Italian city break today!
Bella Roma! Ah how it inspires, how it mystifies and how it enriches the mind! It may have not been built in a day but Italy’s magnificent capital sure takes some beating. Italy’s Eternal City has been described by Lonely Planet as “a heady mix of haunting sights, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life.” You’ll have the chance to follow in Leonardo da Vinci’s footsteps and experience the old centre of the world in all its brilliance. Rome has got more history than its many emperors, but this city wasn’t built in one day and you’ll soon find a gigantic maze of culture brimming with everlasting brilliance. With round-the-clock energy and jaw-dropping views, Rome offers everything you’ve been dreaming of. Hiding more secrets than its many emperors, from the centre of civilisation to the Roman Empire, this glam city is the hub of awe and wonder.
Centrally located hotel with breakfast
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Ars Hotel, Rome
- A stay in Rome includes Bed & Breakfast
- Free welcome gift
- Enjoy late checkout
All roads lead to Rome when you go to this Roman getaway
- Enjoy an incredible location with all the comforts of an elegant hotel
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome
- Marvel at the largest church in the world, St Peter’s Basilica
- Get your camera ready for the magnificent Pantheon
- Don’t miss the vibrant and lively Campo dei Fiori market
- La Dolce Vita dreaming at the Via Vento’s embassies and cafes
- Weave around the classy shopping district of Piazza DI Spagna
- Visit the macabre catacombs found underneath the city
- Shop for anything at Rome’s important market, Porta Portese
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, media set premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out