A stylish Certificate of Excellence hotel with breakfast, flights & free Wi-Fi! Book your fabulous Italian city break today!
Bella Roma! Ah how it inspires, how it mystifies and how it enriches the mind! It may have not been built in a day but Italy’s magnificent capital sure takes some beating. Italy’s Eternal City has been described by Lonely Planet as “a heady mix of haunting sights, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life.” You’ll have the chance to follow in Leonardo da Vinci’s footsteps and experience the old centre of the world in all its brilliance.
A modernist’s dream, the Oly Hotel’s sophisticated atmosphere, urban-chic styling and modern services have helped nab a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011. The Oly is the perfect base to explore the city’s untouched cultural canvas. With a remarkable location near San Paolo Station you will be able to tour the eternal city on foot in just a matter of minutes, be it the sensational Colosseum, Circus Maximus or Rione Monti. Relax and sink back in the elegance of the stylishly appointed rooms and carefully equipped modern facilities.
Wireless Internet access is available in public areas, and the multilingual staff at the reception desk that is open 24 hours a day can provide any assistance you need.
Choose from 11 different UK airports
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Oly Hotel, Rome
- A stay in Rome includes Bed & Breakfast
- Keep in touch with friends via Free Wi-Fi
- Cool down with a Free Bottle of Water in room
All roads lead to Rome when you go to this Roman getaway
- Enjoy an incredible location with all the comforts of an elegant hotel
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome
- Marvel at the largest church in the world, St Peter’s Basilica
- Get your camera ready for the magnificent Pantheon
- Don’t miss the vibrant and lively Campo dei Fiori market
- La Dolce Vita dreaming at the Via Vento’s embassies and cafes
- Weave around the classy shopping district of Piazza DI Spagna
- Visit the macabre catacombs found underneath the city
- Shop for anything at Rome’s important market, Porta Portese
This very elegant and modern 4-star hotel is strategically located within walking distance of the metro stop San Paolo Basilica from where in 10 minutes you can easily reach Circo Massimo and Colosseoand Rome city centre. Location, technology, elegance, comfort and service make the Oly Hotel the ideal choice for a break in the Eternal city of Rome.
98 Comfortable rooms and 5 suites, all elegantly furnished. Bathroom with bathtub or shower, mini bar, digital air conditioning, WiFi internet, satellite television and pay per view. The Oly restaurant, offers a choice of traditional specialities.
Next to the hotel there is an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a thermarium, which guests can use at a small supplement.
*There is a tourist tax or "tassa di soggiorno" in Rome which is paid directly to the hotel at the end of your stay of approximately Euros 6 per person per night. The monies raised from the tax are spent on maintenance and repairs throughout the city.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out