Venice is one of the few cities on earth where people glide through turquoise waters by boat instead of rev their way across crusty streets by car. With a picturesque backdrop, authentic Italian ambiance and gorgeous cuisine, we guarantee you’ll have a hard time saying arrivederci at the end of your city break.
Located in the north east of Italy and the capital of the Veneto region, parts of Venice are actually considered a World Heritage Site, and it doesn’t take a genius to work out why. A modern day Atlantis, the city is rooted into colorful canals and sprinkled with curved bridges, enticing gondolas and rustic boats which etch their way in style around the narrow alleys of the 118 small islands, greeting tourists and bellowing an enthusiastic ciao to all whom they pass. Stepping foot (or flipper) into this aquatic realm will leave you inspired by the wonderful architecture and churches which go back thousands of years, as well as mesmerized by the scenic canals and star-studded Lido di Venezia which hosts the Venice Film Festival. The vaporetti (water buses) enable visitors to hop about between the different lagoons and marvel at the scenic landscapes while doing so. If you’ve caught the love bug, be sure to take a romantic dinner cruise along the canals by gondola and fall in love with this irresistibly charming city.
During your whirlwind city break, make sure you tick off all the major attractions on the tourist bucket-list, as well as sample cuttlefish and ink, one of Venice’s trademark foods. Marvel at the gilded bronze horses of St Mark’s Basilica, take a guided tour of Doge’s Palace and head to the top of the Campanile di San Marco, offering breathtaking views of Venice. Then, get ready to splash the cash on Venetian gems at Rialto market, a haven for shopaholics containing restaurants and a famers’ market to the west. The history of this market which sits by the Rialto Bridge has a history spanning over 800 years. You’ll also have the chance to visit the island of Murano by motorboat on one of your days, where you’ll explore the famous Glass Factory.
After whiling away the hours in Venice’s dainty stores, leaping from vaporetto to gondola and chowing down on buttery spaghetti, you’ll spend your nights in the Hotel Savoia and Jolanda which overlooks St Mark’s Basin in the heart of Venice’s lagoon. Put your feet up in this luxurious hotel or head out and explore Venezia’s nightlife.
A city break like no other
- Return flights from the UK are taken care of by us
- A fabulous 3 nights’stay in 4 Star Hotel Savoia & Jolanda
- Bed & Breakfast
- Get upgraded for FREE to a superior room
- Free WiFi available
- One bottle of Prosecco in your room upon arrival or another welcome gift
- An exclusive 20% discount on the à la carte menu in the Principessa Restaurant
- Free motorboat tour to the island of Murano to visit a famous Glass Factory
Fantastic food, unparalleled ambiance and romantic scenery!
- Get lost in Venice’s bustling, cobbled streets
- Navigate your way through the canals by vaporetto
- Discover the quaint island of Murano and its glass factory
- Stand in awe at a range of beautiful constructions, such as Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Basilica
- Unwind at a glorious 4 star hotel
- Feast on some delicious Italian delights
Overlooking St. Mark’s Basin, in the heart of the Venice Lagoon, Hotel Savoia & Jolanda boasts a centuries-old tradition of hospitality. It combines the charm of a Venetian palace with luxury and the most advanced services.
There are four types of warm, welcoming non-smoking rooms, of various sizes and with different views, but all elegantly furnished with sumptuous fabrics, fine paintings and exquisite Murano glass, together with all the details and comforts.
The hotel is composed of two wings, the Savoia wing is set on the on the waterfront, and the Jolanda wing faces Campo San Zaccaria. On the first floor of the Savoia wing fully-equipped wellness space is located.
Breakfast is buffet style while the Terrazza Principessa restaurant serves Italian cuisine in its spacious dining hall or out on the terrace overlooking San Giorgio Island. The hotel wears a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence with pride.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.