In Italy’s capital, you’ll discover cultural remnants of the Roman Empire, awe-inspiring Renaissance art, numerous historic landmarks as well as the culinary delights of la dolce vita - the sweet life.The city is home to many of the world's great artistic masterpieces - make sure to set your sights on St. Peter's Basilica, visit the Museo e Galleria Borghese for your share of Botticelli and Caravaggio, and explore some of the ruins of Ancient Rome.
Rome is the capital and a can't-miss destination of Italy. Positioned in the very center of the Italian peninsula, Rome has been the hub of the Lazio Region and the entirety of Italy since Ancient Times; as the saying goes, “all roads lead to Rome”.
The city of Rome houses a collection of artwork and monuments that are unrivaled. Tourists could spend an entire year in Rome and still not see everything the Eternal City has to offer. Today Rome is the vibrant capital of Italy and the country’s largest city.
Lovers of art and archeology will certainly not be disappointed by Rome’s countless offerings. Naturally, there is a great intersection when it comes to Museums and Churches in Rome. Rome’s magnificent churches--over 900 of them--are often museums in their own right. It is not an exaggeration to say that a church can be found on nearly every main street of the city. Not only do these breathtaking structures embody the city’s central role in the Catholic faith, but they also house some of the most beautiful works of art in the world, attracting both devout pilgrims and art lovers alike.
The Hotel La Griffe boasts an ideal position in the heart of the Eternal city, where Ancient Rome meets modern Rome. This contemporary hotel, welcomes you in an elegant Roman building that dates back to the 19th century.
The rooms and suites will provide all the modern comforts you expect in an authentic setting. La Griffe Restaurant combines magical surroundings and an exquisite culinary experience that offers traditional Mediterranean and local dishes, with breathtaking views over the rooftops of the Eternal City.
5 Star accommodation located in the heart of the city
- We take care of return flights from the UK
- 3 nights stay at the Centrally located 5 Star Hotel La Griffe Roma Mgallery
- Daily breakfast included
Experience awe-inspiring Renaissance art and numerous historic landmarks!
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Get your camera ready for the magnificent Pantheon
- Marvel at the largest church in the world, St Peter’s Basilica
- La Dolce Vita dreaming at the Via Vento’s embassies and cafes
- Weave around the classy shopping district of Piazza DI Spagna
- Shop for anything at Rome’s important market, Porta Portese
- Don’t miss the vibrant and lively Campo dei Fiori market
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome
- Visit the macabre catacombs found underneath the city
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
A favourite among city tourists, the La Griffe Roma MGallery by Sofitel provides a great array of facilities to satisfy even the most demanding of standards. Featuring a rooftop bar and restaurant with panoramic views of Rome, La Griffe Luxury Hotel is just 200 m from Repubblica Metro.
Rooms at La Griffe are elegantly furnished and en suite. They include satellite flat-screen TV with Mediaset Premium cinema and sports channels, while the private bathroom includes a bathrobe and slippers.
Guests can dine at the onsite restaurant that serves delicious Italian and International cuisines. Freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit, eggs and bacon feature in the breakfast buffet, which is served daily on the roof terrace. You can enjoy creative Mediterranean cuisine at the La Luna panoramic restaurant.
Guests also get to enjoy the hydro massage bathtubs, the exclusive wellness room and sauna, and high-speed internet access. Sightseeing and shopping escapades in Rome can never get better when starting from this property as there are many tourist attractions and shopping districts located around La Griffe Hotel.
The famed Spainish Steps, the Colosseum, Piazza Repubblica Metro Station and Termini Station are all around a 10 minutes walk or less away.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out