Visit Venice, Rome & Sorrento in just one fantastic trip with 4 Star hotels throughout!
Italy is all about baroque statues, mouthwatering cuisine and quaint beachside havens. From enchanting canals of Venice to the Roman Colosseum and a relaxing beach holiday in Sorrento, this enthralling trip combines three of Italy’s greatest destinations. The tour starts in Venice, described by Lonely Planet as “undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man”. Venice is elegant, precious, inimitable, entertaining, and romantic. Venice has been known as the "La Dominante," "Serenissima," "Queen of the Adriatic," "City of Water," "City of Masks," "City of Bridges," "The Floating City," and "City of Canals." In Venice, you will stay at The Smart Hotel Holiday which is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
After Venice you will visit the Eternal City of Rome for two nights at the ARS Hotel. This boutique hotel is situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome’s quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of the hectic tourist areas. With round-the-clock energy and jaw-dropping views, Rome offers everything you’ve been dreaming of.
After exploring Rome, you’ll take our unforgettable train ride to Sorrento. Nestled on Southern Italy’s rugged Amalfi Coast is Sorrento, a picture-perfect hilltop town overlooking the turquoise glow of the Bay of Naples. Here, the fresh scent of gnocchi all a Sorrentina wafts through the air, locals bustle about in quirky antique stores and tourists swarm to the glorious shores like bees to honey. Should they look out into the horizon, they’ll see the enormous shadow of Mount Vesuvius looming in the distance. The 4 Star Grand Hotel La Pace will be your home away from home for the last 2 nights. Secluded and surrounded by rustling palm trees, the Grand Hotel La Pace is a short walk from all the attractions. You’ll find golden beaches, exquisite restaurants, supermarkets, thronging bars and sophisticated wineries all within a short stroll or quick cab journey meaning there’s always something to do.
4 Star accommodation throughout your stay!
- Flight from UK to Venice
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 Star Smart Hotel, Venice with Breakfast
- Train from Venice to Rome
- 2-Night accommodation at the 4 Star Ars Hotel, Rome
- A hotel stay in Rome includes a delicious Breakfast
- Board a scenic train from Rome to Naples Station
- 4-Nights stay at the 4 Star Gran La Pace Hotel, Sorrento
- A stay in Sorrento includes All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfer from Naples train station and Transfers to Naples Airport
- We take care of flight from Naples to UK
History, romance and the beaches in one magnificent journey of discovery!
- Three cities for the price of one with 4 Star hand-picked hotels
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the accelerato waterbus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders, bars and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant and beautiful Rialto Bridge
- Sit back and discover the fabulous sights of Venice on a Gondola Ride
- Enjoy beautiful locations with all the comforts of gorgeous hotels
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome
- Thunder across the vastness of Italy's plains in a train to Naples
- Find the blockbuster gem of Pompeii at the Bay of Naples
- Peer into the crater of Vesuvius for an unforgettable hike
- Another jewel in the crown is Sorrento’s charming Piazza Tasso
- Make your way down 200 steps to Marina Piccola, worth the trek!
The Smart Hotel Holiday is a comfy design hotel located few minutes far from Venice city centre. Easy to reach from Venezia-Mestre highway exit, this hotel is the ideal base for all those who are travelling by car and want to visit the wonderful Venice and the other cities in the surroundings.
Completely renewed, the Hotel Holiday offers 89 spacious rooms. All rooms in the hotel offer modern comforts such as wi-fi connection, air conditioning,TV Sat and LCD. En-suite facilities include marble bathrooms with hair dryer and towel warming heaters.
In restaurant you will taste the best Italian traditional cuisine surrounded by a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. It has a great capacity, so it is perfect for any kind of event or for business meetings.
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, media set premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
The Grand Hotel La Pace has been built combining extraordinary ideas from the past historic luxury and today’s contemporary amenities.When you first step into our magnificent lobby, with its grand scale and splendid detail, you might think you’ve been transported back to the 20th Century, when great Hotels were built with marble and stone, not glass and steel.
All rooms are elegantly furnished. Rooms have french balcony with garden and mountain view. Furnished with wooden furniture, they are available with either double bed or twin beds.
At the La Pace Hotel you can relax in the sauna, sunbathe by the pool, or simply enjoy the whirlpool. The fitness center features 2 separate relaxing rooms and provides Techno gym equipment and personal trainers.
Before the panoramic restaurant, chef will make you taste its cuisine, made with a mix of natural ingredients to discover the flavors of Sorrento. Open air bar located near by the swimming pool, offers, beside wonderful drinks, romantic night views.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.