“The creator made Italy from designs by Michelangelo” – Mark Twain. Experience the wonderful climate, superb food and stunning landscapes for 8 Nights from only £449pp!
Bella Italia! Ah how it inspires, how it mystifies and how it enriches the mind! We are proud to have grown deep and affectionate roots in Italian soil, returning once again to curate this perfectly-crafted holiday. Combining the architectural brilliance of Rome, with the cultural vibrancy of Naples, the beautiful Almafi Coast and the dramatic history of Sicily - this is Italy as you’ve never seen it.
Italy’s Eternal City, Rome, has been described by Lonely Planet as “a heady mix of haunting sights, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life.” In the hurtling time capsule of this inspiring capital, the old centre of the world is an untouched canvas representing 3000 years of urban development. Like a resilient gladiator, Rome remains impervious by staying true to its history, leaving sites like the Roman Forum well alone. With the Colosseum, the Monument of Victor Emmanuel II, the Spanish Steps and St Peters, Rome is a towering masterpiece of architecture.
How full of character its people! How extravagant it’s Swiss Guards, clad in their polished helmets! How warm and charming its waiters, who swiftly serve the tables with delicious fresh dishes. Underneath the smouldering sunsets just as in the sunny days, you will find that Rome’s majesty lies not only in its representation of history’s majestic passage but also in the resilience of humanity.
Marvel at the beauty of the countryside on board a train from Rome to Naples – without leaving your seat of course! End your Neapolitan escape with a half day tour of the Pompeii Excavations. Discover the sites of the ancient town devastated by the eruption of Vesuvius. After lunch, it is then onto romantic Sorrento and the glorious Amalfi coastline with stops at Positano and Ravello.
From Naples you will take an overnight ferry to Palermo, Sicily. On arrival as you peer out from your first class cabin, you will be welcomed by rows of palm trees, deep blue skies with baroque backdrops and vocal street sellers whipping up brioches con gelato. This is the beginning of your love affair with the incredible island of Sicily. Now we'll leave you to do the travelling!
International travel arrangements and a tour of Pompei too
- We take care of flights from the UK to Rome
- 2 nights accommodation in Rome with daily breakfast
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
- Enjoy late checkout
- Enjoy the majesty of Italy via train from Rome to Naples
- 2 nights accommodation in Naples with daily breakfast
- Enjoy guided tour at the blockbuster gem, Pompeii
- An overnight ferry from Naples to Palermo, Sicily
- Ferry Ticket with Inside First Class Cabin
- Transfer from harbour to hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in Palermo with daily breakfast
- Stay connected with friends & family with free WiFi in all the hotels
- Relax yourself with a free spa in Palermo
- We take care of flights from Palermo, Sicily to the UK
The Italian classics have never looked so fantastic and so easy to visit, in one sweeping visit
- Discover the sightseeing treats of the Eternal City, Rome
- Marvel at the largest church in the world, St Peter’s Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return
- Thunder across the Italian countryside by train to Naples
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage centre of lively Naples
- What could be better than indulging in Neapolitan ice cream?
- Enjoy guided tour at the blockbuster gem, Pompeii
- Sail from Naples on board an overnight ferry to Palermo, Sicily
- It wouldn’t be a trip to Sicily without a visit to the The Church of San Cataldo
- Skip espresso! Get a rush by diving into the city’s frenzied La Vucciria
- Immerse in Palermo’s Baroque architecture in the Loggia district
- Ponder the faces of the statues at the Oratorio del Rosario di Santa Citta
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, media set premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
Palazzo Salgar is a brand new four star Hotel strategically located in Naples; nearby the Maritime Station to reach the Island of the Gulf such as Ischia and Capri. Thanks to its peculiar location the Property is a great accommodation choice to live at best way a unique travel experience that just a world famous City like Naples can offer.
The building, built in 1930 and completely restored, is distinguished by its white marble facades and it is highlighted by its majesty in the surrounding area as example of rationalist-functionalist architecture. All rooms are modern furnished and completely soundproof, they are equipped with: LED TV with free satellite channels , air conditioning / heating individually adjustable, minibar, direct dial phone, safe, hairdryer, toiletries.
Guests can indulge themselves in physical exercises in the Gym and then can relax at the Sauna and Turkish Bath. Guests can also enjoy an abundant buffet breakfast every morning, and dine at the on-site restaurant. The Property has multilingual staff that constantly work to satisfy Guests needs.
Created from the renovation of an old building on the Balestrate marina, near Palermo, the Hotel Marina Holiday Resort is designed to offer its guests the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. From the Marina Holiday you can take the lift straight down to the port, while the beach is less than a 5-minute walk away.
All rooms have elegant décor, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with hairdryer and slippers.
The ‘Marina Holiday’ hotel has a number of special features, including a lift connected directly to the beach and the bay, a fully equipped conference centre and a modern spa with sauna and hot tub, where you can enjoy a wide range of treatments and exclusive beauty products.
Its restaurant has a terrace overlooking the sea, and is the ideal place to experience Mediterranean cuisine, while admiring the beautiful view of the Gulf of Castellammare.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Excursion is a group excursion, with a Group Size of 8 -10
- Entry to the Pompeii Ruins - €13 is payable locally
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.