Historical Rome, Vibrant Florence and the Magical Lagoon of Venice. Discover once-in-a-lifetime bespoke Italian experiences with 4 Star hotels for 6 Nights from £269pp!
One of the joys of traveling through Italy is discovering that it is a dream destination - Debra Lavinso
Every heart beats for this capsule of bygone and changing times. Italian art, architecture and culture have left an unforgettable mark on many. And now the Italian Dream is yours! Why not visit Rome Florence and Venice in just one fantastic trip with 4 Star hotels throughout?
First up, we fly you to the Eternal City of Rome for two nights at the ARS Hotel. This boutique hotel is situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome’s quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of the hectic tourist areas. With round-the-clock energy and jaw-dropping views, Rome offers everything you’ve been dreaming of.
After thundering across the open vast plains of Italy, your train stops in Florence for a two night hotel stay. Overlooking the River Arno and the city’s magnificent architecture, Grand Hotel Mediterraneo blends luxury, understated elegance and charm with a wonderful sense of solitude.
Our grand voyage concludes with a two night hotel stay in Venice, described by Lonely Planet as “undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man” Hotel Ambasciatori is tucked away in one of the vibrant streets of Mestre, and is a great base for exploring this beautiful city.
Discover once-in-a-lifetime bespoke Italian experiences with 4 Star hotels for 6 Nights from £269pp!
Our team of experts taking care of your journey details
- We take care of travel with return flights from the UK
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Ars Hotel, Rome
- Train ride across the majestic scenery from Rome to Florence
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, Florence
- Continue your incredible train journey from Florence to Venice
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Ambasciatori, Venice
- A stay in Italy includes daily breakfast at all the hotels
History, romance and the arts in one magnificent journey of discovery
- Three Italian cities for the price of one with 4 star hand-picked hotels
- Enjoy all of Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your delightful return
- Train rides take you through the most breathtaking scenery in Europe
- Discover Florence’s treasures from the Duomo Cathedral to Piazza della Signoria
- For a bird’s eye view, climb up into Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome
- Marvel at the Uffizi Gallery’s paintings from the 13th to 18th centuries
- Behold Michelangelo’s masterpiece at the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Sit back and discover the fabulous sights of Venice on a gondola ride
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the accelerato waterbus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders, bars and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant and beautiful Rialto Bridge
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The rooms are all spacious and bright and are furnished with a large bathroom with shower, direct dial telephone, lcd television with satellite channels, media set premium tv ,air conditioning, mini fridge , safe and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of magnificent garden full of unique and amazing various plants.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
The Hotel “ARS Hotel” is a remarkable example of a building designed in the immediate recovery of the early Twentieth Century.
Hotel Ambasciatori is situated in one of the main streets of Mestre, this modern four-star hotel is a elegant base for exploring the magnificent city of Venice. All the 93 soundproofed rooms feature modern amenities and are elegantly furnished in typical Venetian style.
Every room has a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning, a hair dryer, internet access, direct telephone line, satellite television and a small sitting area with an easy-chair. The ensuite marble bathrooms have power showers and hairdryers. Enjoy an aperitif in the cosy Bisanzio Bar while planning your day trip to Venice with the help of the friendly staff.
The spacious restaurant serves buffet breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereal, yogurt, jams, dried fruit, croissant, cake, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon and bread.
Grand Hotel Mediterraneo is set on the banks of the Arno River, just 1 km from Piazza Santa Croce. Rooms offer Wi-Fi, and there are 3 à-la-carte restaurants serving Tuscan dishes and special diet menus.
The en suite rooms include satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Some have panoramic views of the river, of the green hills surrounding Florence, or of Piazzale Michelangelo viewing point on the other side of the bridge.
The Mediterraneo Grand Hotel features a cocktail bar and a lounge where guests can relax. Breakfast is served daily and includes gluten- products. Half-board is a varied 3-course dinner with choice of starters, main courses, and deserts. Gluten- dinner is available on request.
In the lobby you will find an internet point with 4 computers. A garage is available, and public buses stop 300 metres away. Firenze Campo di Marte Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. The property is located in Lungarno del Tempio, which is highly rated by guests for nightlife, tourism and scenery.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out