An Italian twin-centre holiday from the enchanting beauty of Lake Como to fashionable Milan with breakfast, hotels, flights and railway transfers! Book your stunning Italian twin-centre escape today! Total from only £299pp!
Writers have sung Lake Como’s praises over the centuries. In his novel, Charterhouse of Parma, Stendhal described it as an “enchanting spot, unequalled on earth in its loveliness.” Virgil called it simply “our greatest” lake. As your train chugs out of Como city, you will enter a rhapsody in blue: cerulean sky, iridescent sapphire water and distant cobalt blue mountains. Combine the above with the fashionable boulevards of Milan and you get the ultimate Italian trip!
You’ll start with three nights at the four-star Metropole Suisse, located in the heart of Como with views of Lake Como and the Alps. But what makes it special is the high level of hospitality from the management – the Cassani family’s 123 years of ownership has made it one of the most welcoming waterfront retreats. The hotel is just a short walk away from the train station, making the rest of Como's sights; including Lenno and the “Mirror of Venus”, easily accessible.
Leaving Lake Como behind, you’ll board a thrilling train ride, weaving through northern Lombardy. Spend the next two nights at the Four Points by Sheraton Milan Centre in the city centre. The hotel bar will be waiting to serve you cocktails and aperitifs, to help you warm up for a big night in Milan!
We'll make all your journey plans, so you can relax
- We take care of travel with Flights from the UK to Milan
- Board Train from Milan Malpensa Airport to Como Nord Lago
- 3-Night Stay at the 4-Star Hotel Metropole Suisse, Lake Como
- Hotel Metropole Suisse in Walking Distance to the Train Station
- Be whisked away by Train from Como S. Giovanni-Milan Centrale
- 2-Night Stay at the 4-Star Four Points By Sheraton Milan Centre
- Sheraton Milan Hotel in Walking Distance to the Train Station
- Board Train from Milan Centrale - Malpensa Airport
- A stay in Lake Como & Milan includes Daily Breakfast
- We take care of Flights from Milan Malpensa Airport to the UK
Sophisticated charm of The Lakes to the Fashionista Capital of Italy
- Chug down Italian campagna into the unbridled blue utopia of Lake Como
- Stop the clock by pottering about villas and gardens, and enjoy lazy lunches
- Quickest lake to reach from the UK and the easiest to get around without a car
- Watch the boats shatter the lake’s glossy surface, spraying up diamonds!
- Ditch the car and find the train station in walking distance to your hotel!
- Venture to Lenno, a tumble of rosy-tiled-roofed houses on Como’s shore
- Head to the Villa del Balbianello, the setting for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Whizz to the lake’s only island for brandy ceremonies and lingering magic
- Discover the stunning city of Milano, from Piazza San Babila to the Milan Cathedral
- Milan hotel is a 5-minute walk from the central station and the bus terminal
- Sample the delicious plate-sized breaded veal at one of the city’s restaurants
- Relax in soundproofed rooms with satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities
The Hotel Metropole Suisse is in Como, between the Swiss border and the city of Milan. In the main square at the heart of the city it fronts directly onto the lake itself. The Hotel Metropole has been run by the same family, the Cassani family, for four generations. Coupled with its attentive presence of the owner family and their desire to personally welcome their guests, the Metropole Suisse has become a favourite for generations of tourists coming to see some of Lake Como.
In this hotel, every room is a world of its own; some have a contemporary style while others have maintained their classical charm. The Classic rooms series are different in styles and colours. Some are on the interior part of the building, where you are assured a sound and peaceful sleep. Others offer views of Piazza Cavour and Lake Como, where the early morning sunrise will greet you.
Breakfast is served in the dining hall or on the terrace. Evening meals at the Imbarcadero Restaurant include local specialities and fresh fish from Lake Como. Imbarcadero Restaurant is not only ideally located in the heart of the city of Como, but it is right on the lake. Here, you can spoil yourself and your palate with an unforgettable dining experience.
The hotel’s beautiful location and close proximity to everything allows for everyone to find their preferred way to spend their days.
Located in the heart of the business district, the 4 star Four Points by Sheraton Milan Centre is the ideal refuge for those looking for a perfect solution for a business or leisure trip. This 4-star hotel is part of the Starwood Hotels & Resorts chain. Four Points Sheraton Milan Center is a 5-minute walk from Milano Centrale Station and the shuttle bus terminal for the 3 main airports.
The hotel has 254 rooms, tastefully decorated, completely sound proofed and smoke-free. All rooms are soundproofed, and come with air conditioning, soft carpeted floors, and classic wooden furniture. The private bathrooms are complete with bath and shower.
The hotel features 1 restaurant, where you can enjoy classic Italian cuisine by our creative Chef Giovanni Marsala. The restaurant is open every day, and serves Italian and international dishes. Hotel also has a fitness centre and a lobby lounge with drinks, snacks and aperitifs.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.