Banish the winter blues on our 5-day All Inclusive holiday to the balmy town of Sorrento at the 4 star Hotel Parco Del Sole! Book your All Inclusive 4-Night Italian escape today.
Can you imagine anything more spectacular than discovering the history of Italy in the balmy town of Sorrento? We didn’t think so! Book our 4-night All Inclusive holiday at the Hotel Parco Del Sole.
The Parco del Sole stands in its own private park, surrounded by a luxurious vegetation of lemon and orange groves, where you can spend cooling and relaxing moments. The Hotel has been built combining a classic Mediterranean style with all modern comforts. Large spaces are available practically everywhere, from the guest rooms to the dining rooms, from the swimming pool to the park, great points of the hotel, that for sure, will make your holiday the most enjoyable.
This Italian treasure trove has lured thousands of ships to its evocative bounties. The Turks, Greeks and Romans have all been struck by Sorrento’s cupid arrow. Vivid imaginations conjure up the nimble Greek boats riding the rolling waves and Ulysses listening to the haunting song of the mermaids.
Sorrento is also the quaint gateway to the archaeological wonders of Pompeii. A ghostly scene of everyday life frozen in time: empty villas, paved streets and the white casts of inhabitants that lay below Mount Vesuvius as nature’s eternal tomb.
Enjoy All Inclusive Board Basis
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from UK
- 4-night stay at the 4 Star The Grand Hotel Parco del Sole
- Enjoy All Inclusive Board Basis
- Stay connected with friends & family with free WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle service to town centre
- Jet setters will be whisked away via Return Transfers
Olive trees, craggy cliffs and big blue seas
- Enjoy a prime location on the beautiful bay of the Sorrento Peninsula
- Dine on delicious cuisine on All Inclusive board basis
- Take a dip or soak up the sun with a chilled cocktail at the pool
- Find the blockbuster gem of Pompeii at the Bay of Naples
- Peer into the crater of Vesuvius for an unforgettable hike
- Another jewel in the crown is Sorrento’s Piazza Tasso
- With just one glance, bewitching Capri will cast a spell on you!
- A chairlift can take you 600 meters above sea level!
- Venture out to the villages of Conca dei Marini and Furore
- Get taste buds exploding with a sip of tasty lemon liquor, “Limoni”
- Embark on a foodie-fest of the town’s most delicious delicacies
Grand Hotel Parco del Sole has been built combining a classic Mediterranean style with all modern comforts. It stands in a private park, (that belongs to the hotel), among a luxurious vegetation of lemon and orange groves. Large spaces are available practically everywhere, from the guest rooms to the dinning rooms, from the swimming pool to the park, great points of the hotel, that for sure, will make you holiday the most enjoyable.
All guest rooms are richly appointed with inlaid wood furnishing and ceramic majolica’s and provides first class comfort. Traditional decor with richly patterned fabrics and in-laid wood furnishings. Air conditioning, cable TV including news stations, telephone. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. Wardrobe with safety, writing desk.
“Alexandra” Restaurant offers an accurate service with a local and international variety of food. You can enjoy large selection of local & international cuisine, wisely cooked by our chefs and a long drink or a glass of superb Italian wine in the wonderful atmosphere of our bars.
Alternatively you can regenerate by the fabulous open air swimming pool, equipped with sun chairs and parasols. When you feel like venturing in the enchanting area you'll definitely appreciate the easy access to public transport, providing quick transfers to the centre of Sorrento.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Single traveller cost from £449
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out