Timeless Treasures Lie Hidden Among a Maze of Waterways
“To live in Venice or even visit it means you fall in love with the city itself.”
– Peggy Guggenheim, art collector
Described by Lonely Planet as “undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man”, Venice is one of those destinations that is revered across the globe as the crème de la crème of European cities. Go and see it for yourself by staying in a Certificate of Excellence hotel and fall in love forever!
From above, the city emerges from the shimmering waters like a huge mosaic that has dropped off the nearby shores of Italy and drifted into the Adriatic Sea. Lido is the largest island here and recognised as “one of the most sophisticated pleasure grounds in Europe.”
With a picture-perfect setting on Lido’s legendary beach, the Grande Albergo Ausonia & Hungaria hotel is a historic retreat just a short ferry ride from downtown Venice. This is a place where the luxurious blend of relaxation sits in total harmony with the period and Liberty style that is so indicative of Venice. Expect exclusive rooms that are the very essence of classic or contemporary island style!
For 3 nights delve into this magical lagoon and discover mind-blowing sights for only £199pp!
24 hour front desk and use of wellness centre against a fee
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from the UK
- 3 Nights stay at the 4 Star Grande Albergo Ausonia and Hungaria
- A stay in Venice includes Daily Bed & Breakfast
No other city in the world can equal the romantic visage of Venice
- Relax in the comforts of a Certificate of Excellence Hotel
- Visit the iconic Basilica, Rialto Bridge and Doge’s Palace
- Be whisked over to Murano for a glassmaking tour
- You’re not a true Italian without supping local wine
- Try your luck at the Casinò di Venezia, Buona fortuna!
- Enjoy unrivalled views of the magical St Mark’s Square
- Behold contemporary art at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Overlook the shimmering waves of Lido for total relaxation
- Pamper your beloved with a romanitc alfresco meal at sunset
- Relish un caffe with a pastry, grabbing a slice of pistachio nougat
Situated in the heart of Venice Lido, The 4 Star Ausonia & Hungaria is set in a building featuring Art Nouveau decor and a façade with majolica tiles. It is 250 metres from the beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the Vaporetto water bus stop. Most rooms are decorated in an Art Nouveau or modern style. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV. The hotel features the Lanna Gaia wellness centre, which includes sauna, Turkish bath and a range of massages. Staff are graduates of the prestigious Lanna Thai Academy in Thailand.
The restaurant is specialised in traditional Italian cuisine. During the summer months, guests can enjoy drinks on the terrace by the bar. Grande Albergo Ausonia & Hungaria Wellness & SPA is 9 km from Circolo Golf Venezia. St. Mark’s Square can be reached with a 15-minute ride on the vaporetto water bus.