Immerse yourself in the incredibly beautiful Sicilian culture with this holiday to iconic Palermo. Spend 3 nights in a centrally located 4 star hotel & free spa entry to help you drift off into this dream world called Sicily.
A much treasured novel entitled “The Leopard” conjures up everything that is so enticing about Palermo. The buildings, the people, the empires and the sheer beauty of the place! Lampedusa was filled with intrigue and wonder at the phantoms that must hide in waiting; “these monument of the past, standing round us like lovely mute ghosts…all these things have formed our character.”We do hope we will ignite your imaginations with our wonderful trip to Palermo!
Stroll across Palermo’s backstreets to find the facade of a derelict Baroque palazzo, marked with a plaque bearing a forgotten name. The sight of this noble structure is baffling. To stand alone at sunset watching the locals whilst savouring the scent of lemon and fresh fish wafting from the market stalls, you soon drift off into a dream of what the palace once was, but mostly you like it just as it is, a magnificent residence ravished by time and history!
The four star Porta Felice Hotel is located in the very heart of the historical centre, a charming spot home to Foro Italico, Piazza Marina and Via Alloro and manages to reflect a real sense of history and legacy. The hotel was renovated from a building of the 18th century and cultivates a sense of luxury and refinement complete with its Wellness Club offering a sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi.
Palermo makes for a sun-drenched 3 night break during the winter months from £199pp!
Incredible spa and sauna facilities to choose from
- We take care of return flights from UK
- 3 nights stay at the 4 star Porta Felice Hotel
- Enjoy free upgrade to Superior Room
- A stay in Palermo includes daily breakfast
- 1 Free Spa Entry
For 2700 years, Palermo has been cooking up a cultural smogarsbord of marvels for you to enjoy right now!
- Visit Palermo’s Oratorio di San Lorenzo for Caravaggio’s paintings
- Skip hailing a cab and walk the jumble of side streets and piazzas
- Marvel at the ancient arches that lead nowhere and crumbled roofs
- Poke your head into stores and churches, discovering unique places
- Venture to the town’s catacomb for plastered, elaborate tombs
- Head to the architectural sun-raked gem of Palazzo di Giustizia
- Dine on spaghetti scattered with mussels, and a glass of plonk
- Saturday night join the dressed up locals to enjoy the high life
- In the old city, haggle at a flea market in the Piazza Marina
- As you leave, glimpse the mossy towering stone sphinxes
Hotel Porta Felice is a luxurious 4 star hotel with Spa in Palermo city centre, Sicily housed in completely restored ancient building of the 18th Century and situated few steps from Foro Italico Gardens, Piazza Marina Square and Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
This brand new hotel is the ideal choice for demanding travelers in search of deluxe accommodations in Palermo, equipped with every comforts and amenities, and elegant interiors offering a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. Furthermore its excellent location will allow guests to easily reach all the main tourist and historic attractions of this outstanding Sicilian town such as Palazzo dei Normanni and the renowned traditional markets of Vucciria and Ballarò.
All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, internet connection, telephone, safe and minibar. Breakfast and bar services are located on the top floor on a panoramic terrace from where it is possible to admire the walls of Palazzo Steri and Piazza Marina.
Porta Felice's superb spa is a real oasis after a day's sightseeing. A starlit-ceilinged small, bubbly hydro-pool is fabulous. "Emotional " showers, a Turkish bath and various types of massage will restore the body and spirit in a really calm and tranquil environment - a satisfying and enjoyable contrast to Palermo's hectic city life.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.