UNESCO has described the Renaissance city of Florence as the greatest concentration of universally renowned works of art in the world. Go and see it for yourself on our three-night city break with flights & hotel
Have you ever wanted to visit Florence? Well here’s your chance! We have put together this great city break for 3 nights at a four star hotel with return flights. See some of the world’s greatest Renaissance art, explore extraordinary architecture and walk through the city itself. Discover your own Florentine miracle in a place that has made so many!
The four star MH Florence Hotel & Spa offers luxury and style in the heart of Florence. Located just a 2-minute walk from Santa Maria Novella Train Station, the hotel is just a short stroll from the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, while Ponte Vecchio bridge is 1 mile away. The newly built property affords360-degree views of the city from the expansive roof terrace and offers air-conditioned rooms to accommodate you in grand style. The rooms all give a sense of light featuring parquet floors, marble bathrooms and accents colours of cream, white and lilac.
Hotel located in the heart of Florence and within easy walking distance to the sights
- We take care of travel with Return Flights from London
- 3 nights stay at the 4 star MH Florence Hotel & Spa
- A stay in Florence includes breakfast
Florence the city that's a walk-around museum, a masterpiece in perfection
- Discover Florence’s treasures from Ponte Vecchio to Uffizi courtyard
- For a bird’s eye view, climb up into Brunelleschi's magnificent dome
- Marvel at the Uffizi Gallery’s paintings from the 13th to 18th centuries
- True heaven awaits at one of the addictive gelato emporiums
- Behold Michelangelo’s masterpiece at the Galleria dell' Accademia
- Shop authentic Italian leather at the stalls of the San Lorenzo market
- Savour the world-famous Tuscan cuisine and wines from Chianti region
MH Florence Hotel is a newly built, located in the heart of Florence and only 3-minute walk from the main monuments of the city.
The hotel has 39 rooms, standard, superior, family double designed with a modern and elegantly finished. Every air-conditioned room comes with parquet floors and a flat-screen TV, while some also feature a sofa.
Flagship of the hotel is the SPA, a relaxing space where guests can enjoy an intimate swimming pool,Kneipp path, the Bio Sauna, bath and turn the relaxation area or indulge in a relaxing massage after a day of work or long walks to the center. Guests can also access a terrace and lounge area.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out