Amp up your holiday with our 10-day melting pot of spicy treats, mountain peaks and magical beaches – top-class hotels & flights included! Book your fabulous exotic triple centre today! Total from £999pp
First up, we fly you to Malaysia’s exquisite capital, Kuala Lumpur, for two nights. The city’s diverse heritage continues to boom with the lightning speed of modern life. Nowhere on earth offers such a vivid clash of culture. A call to prayer accompanies a visit to the rocket-like Petronas Towers and a gathering at a mosque epitomises 21st century Islam. From the colourful fashion to the glittering skyline, the sights are as memorable as the spicy culinary treats that fill the Garden City of Lights.
From Malaysia’s remarkable capital you’ll fly to the southern city-state of Singapore, where you’ll discover ultramodern streets, colonial architecture and Universal Studios. It comes as no surprise that this booming metropolis has been dubbed by Lonely Planet as “the number one country to visit.”
Finish with five nights on the Indonesian island of Bali, where forces of nature have set a high bar. Whether strolling across pale golden sands, passing by offerings of petals or trekking up the majestic peaks your paradise fantasies will be answered. Expect the warmest of welcomes from locals and hotel staff, with dishes of Nasi Goreng served on beachside terraces. Stop dreaming of stars glittering above you with the sand between your toes and grab your spot on the beach!
International flights and all your inbetween travel arrangements
- We take care of return International Flights from UK
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights luxurious stay at an elegant 5 Star Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Immerse yourself in Malaysia’s thriving and vibrant capital on Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Visit Petronas Twin Towers, King Palace, Jamek Mosque, National Monument, Independence Square and Chocolate Outlet which are the main landmarks of the city.
- Guided by driver and local expert you are sure to discover the true beauty of the city.
- Hotel pick up and drop for the City Tour
- A luxury coach from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- 2 Nights stay in a beautiful 4 Star Hotel in Singapore
- You will be picked up and dropped off at the hotel for the Sentosa Island Trip
- One way Cable Car Ride to Sentosa Island that offers stunning views of Singapore
- Take pictures with celebrity wax figures at Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy images of Singapore Live Show
- Enjoy The Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride which is a unique and stunningly themed tribute to the Nation’s rich identity and people.
- Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high impact special effects.
- Enjoy the Wings of time show--a multi-sensory extravaganza show
- One way transfer from Hotel to Singapore airport, please contact hotel reception in advance for the same.
- Be swept away via Internal Flight from vibrant Singapore to beautiful Bali
- 5 Nights Stay on the sun-drenched sands of a perfectly located 4 star Bali hotel
- Enjoy refreshing complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Enjoy free upgrade to Deluxe Suite
- Return airport transfer in Bali
- Relax yourself with a free massage in Bali
- Always stay connected with friends and family with free WiFi in Bali
- Free access to Fitness Studio and Kids Club
- Complimentary shuttle service within Lovina area
- Enjoy free use of Kayak, stand up Paddle board, snorkeling gear and bicycle
- A scrumptious Daily Breakfast included at all hotels
The best of Asia, culture, beauty and the warmth of the sun on your back
- Immerse yourself in Malaysia’s vibrant capital on Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Swish on up to the top of the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur
- Chow down on cuisine from curries to Malay and global dishes
- Party at hangouts playing jazz, folk, blues and classical music
- Far from camera shy, the Singapore Flyer is bigger than the London Eye
- Catch a cable car ride to the State of FUN – SENTOSA
- Hassle free transfers for excursions
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride for up to 28 miles of panoramic city-sea views
- Head to Singapore’s oldest museum for photography and design
- Relax in Bali's beach clubs of swimming pools, massages and cocktails
- Satisfy your appetite at the two award-winning restaurants
- Stay in a centrally located hotel with easy access to temples, galleries, restaurants and the popular Sanur Beach
- Dive into the clear waters of the ocean overflowing with marine life
- Chill out on the golden beaches, the perfect end to your holiday
Located in Kuala Lumpur's vibrant shopping, entertainment and central business district is The Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences.
Boasting two distinctive towers that house 450 rooms and suites as well as 157 residences featuring sweeping views of KL's glittering skyline.
At Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with tours/tickets and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
Enjoy a drink at the bar or relish the international cuisine at Sedap, one of 4 onsite restaurants, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
Village Hotel Katong is situated in a residential area of Singapore, 2.4 km from Geylang Serai. Renovated in 2011, the comfortable hotel has welcomed guests since 1983. An ideal setting offers an easy access to restaurants, golf courses and a stadium as well as boasts proximity to gardens and parks. Guests will find shopping centers and a market within minutes of the hotel.
For a perfect stay at Village Hotel Katong guests can make use of high-speed internet, cable TV, a storage space, a laptop safe and a wardrobe featured in contemporary rooms.A The rooms look on to the city. The rooms come with en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries along with an electric kettle, a dishwasher and a cooktop.
There is a lounge for guests to enjoy their meal. A popular on-site restaurant serves dishes of Chinese cuisine. Guests can savor tea, refreshments and cocktails in the lobby bar. The property is set in Katong district, within about 5 minutes' walk of Indian Curry House and Katong Laksa that serve delectable meals.
Nestled on the beach, between the Bedugul mountain range and the Bali sea, this tropical island gem is surrounded by various attractions. Dolphin watching, trekking to waterfalls, hot springs and diving or snorkelling around Menjangan island, home to the best preserved coral reef in Bali. Just two and half hours drive from the hustle and bustle of the busy tourist areas in the south, you will enjoy a relaxing Bali holiday.
The well-designed villas are spacious and feature an open concept design. Full kitchen facilities are available in select units, while a flat-screen TV and DVD player are included in all units.
THE LOVINA Bali Resort offers a seamless combination of the laid back rhythm of Balinese life and the superior amenities you deserve. Body Tonic Spa offers the perfect environment for peace of mind, healing and soul regeneration. Signature spa experiences, capture the spirit of nature, designed to transport you to a place of complete relaxation.
In Lovina, guests have a culinary choice of restaurant dining, room service or more casual choices by the pool and bar. There is something for young and old and with our extensive menu you will be spoilt for choice. Heliconia restaurant presents international cuisine infused with local flavours. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Heliconia offers a sunny bright atmosphere by day and a romantic personality during the evening. For those seeking to catch the legendary Lovina sunset over the Bali Sea, the Beach Bar at THE LOVINA is the ideal place to be.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable.
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse.
- No transfer is available from Kualalumpur hotel to coach station and from Singapore coach station to Singapore hotel.
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period.