Golden Triangle India Tour - Take 7 life-changing days to discover India’s famed Golden Triangle. From big highlights to special moments, this unique tour is truly unforgettable Golden Triangle India Tour! Enjoy this Classic North Indian Tour from only £799 pp which is our lowest price ever!
Golden Triangle India trip is ideal for those who are short on time but want to visit the three most iconic cities of Northern India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is the most popular tourist circuit in the country and known for the extraordinary amount of culture and history on offer in each of the three cities known as Golden Triangle India. The tour gets its name from the triangle that these cities form.
The trip begins in the capital city of Delhi which offers a wealth of monuments, well preserved relics of the colonial past and bustling markets of Old Delhi. Your next destination is the Pink City of Jaipur in the princely state of Rajasthan, studded with hill forts, battlements and fortifications. Then travel to Agra to explore the huge walled city called the Red Fort of Agra, from where the great Mughal Emperors ruled the sub-continent. The Taj Mahal is of course a wonderful highlight of Golden Triangle India trip.
Enjoy this Classic North Indian Tour from only £799pp which is our lowest price ever!
Selected tours and all your travel needs
- We take care of travel with return international flights from the UK
- 7-day tour of India’s Golden Triangle with an expert guide at each monument
- Free upgrade to 5 Star Hyatt Regency Gurgaon for a night (depending upon availability)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast included
- The unique opportunity to see the magnificent sites of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi
- Enjoy fantastic drama and atmosphere at the amazing Light and Sound Show
- Visit to impossibly beautiful Taj Mahal
- Awaken the senses with a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk, evoking “Old Delhi”
- Applicable entrance fees for each monument
- Meet & Greet services on arrival/departure at airport/hotel.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
The eternal wonders of Indias' Golden Triangle
- Visit the rich cultural and historic cities of Northern India
- Marvel at the grand palaces and forts of Rajasthan
- Soak the architectural genius of the Taj Mahal
- Plenty of shopping opportunity all the way through
- Rikshaw ride
- Sample the exotic cuisine of North India
Extend Your Indian idyll with 4 Nights in Beautiful Goa for just £299!
There is something quite charming about the idea of continuing your holiday in a very beautiful and relaxing part of India, where the promise is crystal clear waters and silver sandy beaches. Here in Goa that is exactly what you will find. How about reclining on the beautiful nearby beach, sailing around the bay or simply relaxing by the swimming pool? Your perfect end to India!
Throw yourself into the Goan laid-back vibe by enjoying 4 additional nights at this sensational beach cocoon from just £299pp Extra!
Inclusions for 4 Nights Goa Extension
- Internal flight from vibrant Delhi to chilled out Goa
- We take care of travel with return airport transfers
- 4 Night accommodation Resort Terra Paraiso with breakfast
- Enjoy quick and accessible free WiFi available daily
- 2 bottles of mineral water available daily
Located fifteen minutes from Gurgaon city centre, the Hyatt Regency is an ideal weekend getaway for Delhi NCR residents and offers a convenient stop over for tourists covering the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is the largest five star convention hotel in Gurgaon with the meeting and event facility to accommodate upto 3000 people. The hotel houses the highest number of rooms in Gurgaon with 451 well-appointed spacious guestrooms which include 37 luxurious suites. The Suites are designed with elegance and absolute comfort with a wide range of amenities.
This five star hotel houses distinguished restaurants and bars each styled and designed keeping in mind the taste of a seasoned business traveller providing exceptional food and beverage offerings.
In this luxury hotel, guests can enjoy other facilities for leisure which include Fitness Centre facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.
Local Attractions can be found within close proximity of the hotel which include Shopping Malls, Kingdom of dreams, Popular Markets, Connaught Place, India Gate, Red Fort, Chatterpur Mandir, Dilli Haat, DLF Golf course, ITC Classic Golf resort, Sulatanpur Bird Sanctury, Heritage Monuments like Neem Raana Fort, Qutab Minar.
Park Regis Jaipur presents majestic architecture - blending colonial and local styles - set against the Aravali Range. Park Regis Jaipur is just beside the Fort of Amer and the City Palace. It is 13 km from Jaipur Airport and 8 km from Jaipur Railway Station. Park Regis Jaipur aims to provide you with all the amenities required to create a home away from home during your visit.
All guest rooms and suites feature modern decor, soothing warm colors, plush duvets, international standard mattress and high quality bathroom amenities. Rooms are furnished with your choice of king or two queen size beds offering a view of either lush outdoor lawns or Aravali Hills. All rooms include a LCD television with DTH providing local and international channels, a desk for the business traveler, in-room safe, hair dryer, mini bar, Wi-fi and iron with ironing board for your use during your stay. Rooms also provide guests with the convenience of tea & coffee making facilities and 24 hour room service.
Palms the Coffee Shop serves international and Indian dishes, while imported wines and drinks are available at the Bar. Views of the colourful puppet show in the garden can be enjoyed while dining.
Park Regis Jaipur understands that travelers can miss out on parts of home, the hotel does their best to ensure you will be comfortable while you are away from home. Hotel offers a variety of recreational facilities. Guests may exercise at the fitness centre or enjoy a game of table tennis. This 5-star "Havali" (nobleman's mansion) has an outdoor pool and beautiful landscaped gardens.
Prime Plaza Agra formerly known as Four Points by Sheraton a 4 star hotel located near the famous and magnificent Taj Mahal which is just 2 km away. At Prime Plaza, each room will provide you facilities like minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes etc.
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Dining options include Oasis, an all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant, Stop by Henry’s, a lounge bar where alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and The Roof Top where guests can enjoy sumptuous grilled option with a view of the Taj Mahal.
Located in the heart of Delhi, Mantra Amaltas is an exclusive boutique hotel offering a contemporary retreat and spacious accommodation in the upmarket area of New Friends Colony.
The rooms are decorated in elegant Western design and feature the latest in high-tech entertainment and business facilities. Each room is well-furnished for a comfortable stay. There are also a range of facilities available in the rooms, such as LCD TVs with local and international channels, an electronic safe, customized herbal toiletries, in room tea & coffee making facility, high speed Wi-Fi internet access & mini bar. On mild summer nights, guests can enjoy the terrace with views of the Lotus Temple. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool.
Mantra is 0.6 miles from Okhla Railway Station and 3.1 miles from Delhi Golf Club. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is 16.2 miles away.
Day 1 DELHI
Your journey of a lifetime begins in New Delhi. Arrive at the international airport, where you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel. It is recommended that you spend your first evening at leisure in your hotel to recuperate from your international journey.
Few places on earth combine beauty, history and escapism to such dazzling effect as the great city of Delhi- the sprawling and fascinating capital of India. The title “A Tale of Two Cities” is apt as Delhi bridges together two different worlds. The Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, contrasts with the British-built centre of New Delhi. On this journey you will scratch the surface and discover a land sprinkled with dazzling gems of India’s “golden” legacy.
OVERNIGHT IN DELHI
We have strategically selected this location (en-route Jaipur) to avoid city traffic and save time on travel the next day.
Day 2 DELHI-JAIPUR
After breakfast, you will start your adventure by driving to the city of Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Jaipur, founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, is a dusky pink pearl sitting elegantly on the edge of the desert. Rose painted Mughal palaces slope to the old town’s bazaars, filled with textiles and jewellery.
We have lined up an evening of drama and atmosphere at the world-famous Light and Sound Show, which is an entertaining way to discover the history of Amber Fort and Jaipur. Scripted by renowned Bollywood filmmaker Gulzar and performed near Maota Lake, folk music and colourful lighting combine to bring to life the historical legends revolving round the 28 kings of the Kachwaha dynasty.
OVERNIGHT IN JAIPUR
Day 3 JAIPUR
After breakfast, explore the splendour of Amber Fort, set on a rugged hill with impressive yellow sandstone battlements and a craggy façade. It was built to protect against any threat from the Mongol invaders.
Later you will drive past the Hawa Mahal. In the afternoon visit the City Palace and museum, before continuing to Jantar Mantar, a structural masterpiece displaying the science of early Indian architecture.
OVERNIGHT IN JAIPUR
Day 4 JAIPUR-AGRA
After breakfast, drive to the Mughal city of Agra and your hotel for check-in. Once the most important city in India, it was subjected to a great deal of ambitious architecture. Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire, introduced the first Persian garden on the banks of the Yamuna River.
Afternoon will be at leisure.
OVERNIGHT IN AGRA
Day 5 AGRA-DELHI (Taj Mahal visit)
Romance is in the air as we arrive at the Taj Mahal at the brink of dawn. Discover a love poem in stone as you behold the sight of the sun striking its glowing cupid arrow onto the dome that radiates like a giant golden trinket.
Taj Mahal cannot be left out of India’s Golden Triangle! The finest example of archaeological brilliance, it is the country’s most famous attraction. Traveller Eleanor Roosevelt said that its white marble “symbolizes the purity of real love.” The Taj was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as the resting place for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. What else but great love could have inspired such outstanding beauty?
Return to the hotel for breakfast.
Later head towards Delhi via the newly built Taj Expressway. Upon arrival check-in at your hotel. Enjoy an evening at leisure or start exploring the India Gate and Connaught Place.
OVERNIGHT IN DELHI
Day 6 DELHI (City tour)
After breakfast, your visit will include a tour of Old Delhi and the immense Jama Masjid, the greatest mosque in India. You will also see the legendary Red Fort and Raj Ghat where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Finally, awaken the senses with a thrilling rickshaw ride through the busy markets of Chandni Chowk.
Also visit Rajghat - memorial of Mahatma Gandhi & go on a rickshaw ride through the silver street in Chandni Chowk.
New Delhi offers a fascinating contrast: here, you will walk the wide, straight boulevards and pass the monuments of the Empire. Walking the imperial residence, Rashtrapati Bhavan, to the mighty arch of India Gate, designed by Edwin Lutyens in the 1920s, the eternal flame burns day and night to remember the soldiers in the Indo-Pakistan war.
Continue to the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and the Qutub Minar. Another highlight is the Bahai Temple with its lotus dome.
OVERNIGHT IN DELHI
Day 7 DELHI-RETURN FLIGHT UK
After breakfast, enjoy a day at leisure. If you’re feeling energetic, step outside onto the streets of Delhi. Between its vividly painted buildings, you will find the chatter and treasures of the bustling markets.
In the evening, it is time to head home via assisted transfer to the international airport for a hassle-free flight back to the UK or continue onto the optional extension tour. For extension please ask for more details.
END OF TOUR
Offer also available with Deluxe, Heritage and Ultra-Deluxe hotels at an applicable supplement cost.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Hotel for Goa in India Golden Triangle Solo Traveler will be Regenta Resort.
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable.
- Mandatory supplement applicable for Xmas and New Year's period.
- Sequence of itinerary can be changed depending on various factors such as flight timings, weather conditions, availability, Taj visit etc.
- Meals other than specified. Meals at hotels will generally be buffet.
- Any Train/ Airfare, please refer supplement for the same.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, shopping, table drinks, the fee for the still cameras/video camera at the monuments, etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions [mechanical breakdown] and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars, riots or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Liability for our travel insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any other service/s not specified above.