Explore the stunning beaches, admire the reminiscence of the glorious civilization, and indulge in the gastronomic delights !!! Book your 7 nights escapade into the charm and allure of one of the most stunning islands of the Cyclades.
Crete is the largest island in Greece, and the fifth largest one in the Mediterranean Sea. Renowned for its beautiful beaches, charming villages and rugged interior terrain, the island of Crete draws nearly one quarter of all visitors to Greece. Rethymnon is one of the most well-preserved Venetian old towns on the island of Crete. Its 16th-century buildings are stunning examples of ancient architecture, and the monolithic Fortezza reflects both European and Moorish influences.
In Rethymno you can enjoy the breathtaking sight of an endless sandy beach that meets on one side the blue see and on the other the enchanting view of the city.
Situated directly on a superb sandy beach, the modern Minos Mare Hotel is well known for its friendliness and charm. The hotel is set amidst extensive gardens in a quiet location known as Platanias, with shops and tavernas nearby and with a wider selection to be found in the town of Rethymnon, a 10 minute drive away.
This exceptional Resort offers both style and a tropical elegance and combines a natural setting with sophistication offering a high quality holiday to couples & families with children of all ages.
Breakfast and Return Transfers
- We take care of return flights from UK
- 7 nights accommodation in 4 Star Minos Mare Hotel
- Enjoy Bed & Breakfast throughout your stay
- Hassle free return transfers
Enjoy the Cretan way of life with natural and gastronomic delights!!!
- Live your dream Mediterranean life in Greece’s largest island.
- Submerse yourself into the mesmerizing sights of the majestic mountain ranges and sleepy medieval villages.
- Have the time of your life on the islands’pristine beaches and the hippy bars.
- Relive the history and the grandeur of the bygone era by exploring the centuries old Minoan Palace of Knossos, ruined fortresses and monasteries.
- Visit the legendary Ideon caves, the birthplace of Zeus, the Greek god of sky and thunder.
Minos Mare is a famous four star hotel near Rethimno. Minos Mare lies by the long sandy beach of Platanias, on Crete and has been awarded the Blue Flag for its crystal clear waters and the impeccable service offered. Along with immediate access to the beach, state-of-the-art premises, endless view to the sea, friendly personnel and individualized service, the hotel provides a sojourn up to the renowned Cretan hospitality.
Rooms & Suites, overlooking the Cretan sea, swimming pools surrounded by evergreen trees and flowers of every colour will make you relax in a warm and vibrant atmosphere.
The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools with sun-terraces furnished with loungers and umbrellas. Leisure facilities include a tennis court, darts, table tennis and billiards as well as an entertainment programme with organised daytime activities and games, and with music, bingo, Greek and disco nights.
Wining and dining choices include the main restaurant with breakfast and dinner buffet service, an open air restaurant offering a lunch-time service, a lounge bar and a cafe-bar beside the pool.
Minos Mare is an ideal destination for couples, gangs of friends, families with children.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.