Book your fantastic 5-night holiday today including breakfast, transfers and flights! Total from £279pp!
Discover romance in its fullest bloom in Santorini, the most alluring of all Greek islands. The mesmerizing sight of the whitewashed Cycladic houses with the blue domed rooftops would linger on in your conscience forever. Soak in the sun on the white pristine beaches, savor your taste buds at some of the most amazing restaurants, relive history at some of the islands’ancient villages, and get mesmerized by the captivating views of the enigmatic Aegean Sea.
Situated on the secluded beach of Aghia Paraskevi, near Kamari beach, on the exotic Greek island of Santorini, Imperial Med Hotel (formerly Dameia Palace Hotel) is an Aegean vision of traditional Cycladic architecture.
This luxury all-suite boutique resort has been completely renovated and presents a magical blend of elegant white and cool marble amid lush flowered paths and courtyards set against a vivid backdrop of deep blue sky and sea.
With miles of sandy beaches, stunning Santorini is one of the world’s top islands and a top holiday destination. When not enjoying the Aegean beaches, visitors can stroll through beautiful Santorini with its whitewashed buildings.
So pack your bags, hop on the flight and let Santorini sway you away with its surreal charm and elegance…
Hotel with breakfast, transfers, accommodation & flights all in one deal!
- Return flights from UK
- 5 nights accommodation in 4 Star Imperial Med Hotel in a Superior Room
- Breakfast included throughout the holiday
- Return transfers
The well known picture postcard that is Santorini
- Captivating sights of the Aegean Sea and the island of Santorini
- Luxury resort built in traditional Cycladic architecture style
- Large outdoor pool and spa with Turkish bath and sauna
- On-site restaurant with a la carte and buffet options
Situated on the secluded beach of Aghia Paraskevi, on the exotic Greek island of Santorini, this luxury all-suite boutique resort has been completely renovated and presents a magical blend of elegant white and cool marble amid lush flowered paths and courtyards. All this is wonderfully set against a vivid backdrop of deep blue sky and sea. For discerning guests, the resulting elegance and high-end hospitality translate to an unforgettable vacation in the land of myth and sun. Imperial Med Resort & Spa offers 57 spacious and clean rooms, with contemporary decor and flat-screen TVs.
Next to the swimming pool you can enjoy your favourite cocktail or champagne, accompanied by soft music and breathtaking views. For the ultimate in relaxation, indulge with a treatment from the wide range available at the spa.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel's hot tub, private beach, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool are ideal places to relax and unwind after a busy day. Imperial Med Resort & Spa is a smart choice for travelers to Santorini, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation you have booked.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out