Holidays To Mykonos
Get mesmerized by the elegance and charm of the two shining jewels of the Aegean!!!!
Mykonos is undoubtedly the most glamorous of all the Cyclade islands. It is suave, yet contemporary. Cosmopolitan, yet serene. The glimpse of the stunning whitewashed buildings amidst the azure Aegean Sea is a sight to behold. Whether you are a party freak or a history buff, the choices seem unending. Stroll along those charming lanes, go cruising in the sea, and be a part of some of the most famous and relentless beach parties. Or why not just warm up to the beat, sip your Martini, while the sun slides down beyond the horizon!!!!
Your stay is at the elegant Vanilla hotel, located just 100m away from the beach of Ornos. The south facing beach is well protected from the strong northern summer winds, making it the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the Greek summer!!
An overnight ferry amidst the cool Aegean breeze, and you are at the magical island of Crete. The days spent in this stunning Mediterranean paradise would be nothing short of pure bliss, as the island is a splendid amalgamation of some of the most pristine beaches, sleepy villages and historical landmarks such as the Ideon cave, considered to be the birthplace of Zeus, the Greek god of sky and thunder.
Pamper yourself in the lap of luxury at the Sentido Vasia Resort & Spa. The 5 star property lies in the picturesque village of Sissi, and boats of a breathtaking view of the Cretan Sea and the majestic Lassithi Mountains. With the Limani Beach just 200m away, and the ancient Palace of Malia a bit further, the location can’t get any better!!!!! Boasting 7 pools, 4 restaurants and a kid’s club, the Sentido Vasia has always been a firm favorite with families.
Return flights, transfers &Accommodation
- Return flights from UK
- 3 nights accommodation in Vanilla Hotel, Mykonos
- Breakfast at Vanilla Hotel, Mykonos
- Transfers from Mykonos Hotel to Mykonos port
- Ferry Crossing From Mykonos Port to Heraklion Port
- Transfers from Heraklion Port to SentidoVasia Resort & Spa Hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in 5 Star SentidoVasia Resort & Spa Hotel, Crete
- All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfers from Hotel to Heraklion Airport
Glamour of Mykonos & Charm of Crete!
- The glamour and serenity of Mykonos
- Hotel just 100 m away from the beach of Ornos
- Overnight ferry amidst the cool Aegean breeze
- Crete’s pristine beaches and historical landmarks such as the Ideon Cave
- 5 star property at Crete with seven pools, four restaurants and a kid’s club
- Breathtaking view of the Cretan Sea and the Lassithi Mountains
VANILLA is a small elegant hotel located at Ornos beach in Mykonos island. The Vanilla hotel is located 100 meters away from Ornos beach with the kite centre in Korfos Bay just over the hill.
This property boasts 22 stylishly appointed and modern guestrooms that are equipped with all the essential amenities to ensure you a pleasurable stay.
This elegant and functional complex includes a lobby with a reception desk, with skilled staff at guests' disposal on a 24-hour basis, while the discrete room service meets all possible needs of guests.
Vanilla Hotel offers a large outdoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy a refreshing drink at the bar. The onsite restaurant serves delicious traditional Greek cuisine for you to feast on. After a tiring day, you can unwind at the cosy bar with a fine drink.
SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa is located in the quiet picturesque fishing village of Sissi, 45km from Heraklion and 25km from Agios Nikolaos. The expansive complex of the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa lies in the picturesque fishing village of Sissi on the north-east coast of Crete above a small rocky cove with a beach.
The hotel SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa disposes of in total 300 elegant and comfortable rooms and suites with hand-made furniture to create a perfect ‘feel-good’ atmosphere during your holiday. Furthermore, they are fitted with balcony, furnished terrace or veranda, air conditioning, queen size double bed or twin beds, sofa bed, satellite TV, safe deposit box (against charge), telephone, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Four restaurants and five bars guarantee an very wide and diverse choice of dishes and drinks at all times of the day in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa.
A 1,500 m² spa centre, offering many different wellness treatments for young and old alike, and massages, awaits you in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa. The wide range of sports and leisure activities in the SENTIDO Vasia Resort & Spa leave hardly any guest wishes unmet. An overview of the sports and leisure activities: theatre, volleyball, table tennis, pool table, water polo and a gym.
With its central location the hotel is the ideal starting-point for excursions to discover all of Crete’s important sights.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out