Highlighting three of the best islands that Greece has to offer – Santorini, Mykonos and Crete – this 9-day tour includes all private transfers and Ferry Crossing
Enjoy sun-kissed Greece on a holiday in Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. Your holiday with start with 2-nights in Mykonos, one of the most popular islands, a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades. It is particularly famous for the cosmopolitan atmosphere, the exciting nightlife, the picturesque Cycladic architecture and the magnificent beaches that makes holidays in Mykonos a magnificent experience.
On Mykonos you will be staying at the fully renovated 4-star Madoupa Boutique, a modern hotel located just 800m from the City Centre. The hotel offers traditional architecture with a touch of luxury, modern design and elegance.
Your next stop is Santorini for 2-nights. Santorini, or Thira, is the top destination in Greece and among the most romantic destinations in the Greek islands and also in the world. Picturesque villages teeter on the rocky sides and whitewashed Cycladic houses perfectly complement the famous blue domed rooftops of Santorini. You will be staying at the 4-star Veggera Beach Hotel located in Perissa and enjoys a great seafront location. The hotel offers elegant accommodation with excellent facilities including a restaurant, 2 swimming pools, a separate children’s pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi.
And on to Crete for the last 4-nights of your Greek adventure where you will stay at the 5 Star Bella Beach Hotel on an All Inclusive Board Basis. Located on the beautiful beach of the Cretan Sea, the Bella Beach Hotel is a five-star hotel complete with lush gardens, 3 swimming pools, a giant outdoor chess set and a host of other onsite activities available. For the more active, why not check out the tennis or basketball courts, the well equipped Fitness Studio, or simply chill out by the waters edge or Wellness Centre, the Bella Beach is a luxury resort covering all holiday aspects.
Situated on the northern coast of Crete, near Anissaras, the hotel enjoys a prime location afoot one of the prettiest beaches of the Mediterranean.
Return flights, transfers & Accommodation
- Return flights from UK
- 2 nights accommodation in 5 Star Madoupa Boutique Hotel, Mykonos with Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Ambience Suites, Santorini with Breakfast
- 4 nights stay in 5 Star Bella Beach Hotel, Crete on All Inclusive Board Basis
- All resort transfers
- Ferry Crossing
The well known picture postcard that is Santorini, glamour of Mykonos and the sophistication of Crete!
- Eight nights split between Mykonos, Santorini and Crete
- The glamour and serenity of Mykonos
- Fall in love with the unsurpassed beauty and landscapes of Santorini
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Heraklion, Chania and Rethymnon
- Breathtaking view of the Cretan Sea and the Lassithi Mountains
Madoupa is a five – star boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, only 800m away from the city centre. Fully renovated in 2015, Madoupa combines the simplicity of the island’s traditional architecture with a touch of luxury, modern design and elegance.
The hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and garden views. A satellite TV and fridge are included in all rooms at the Madoupa Hotel. Each has a private bathroom with shower. Some units feature a balcony with Aegean Sea or mountain views.
A bus to famous beaches such as Psarou and Paradise stops 50 m from the hotel. No matter the reason of your trip Madoupa is the best place for you and your family!
Boasting an outdoor pool and a furnished sun terrace, Ambience Suites is located in Firostefani, within a short walk from restaurants.
Opening to a terrace or patio, the suites and apartments at Ambience are fitted with built-in sofas and beds. Each comes with a private bathroom with built-in shower, while some units also have a kitchen.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access
Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast served every morning at the hotel.
Bella Beach Hotel is located in a place of timeless beauty with view to the Cretan sea in the centre of the northern coast of Crete.
Lying on the sandy beach of Anissaras, the 5-star Bella Beach offers elegant accommodation with views over the Cretan Sea or the complex’s well-kept gardens. The air-conditioned rooms at Bella Beach are decorated in light olive-green tones and open out to a private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, mini fridge, free toiletries and hairdryer.
Guests can pamper themselves at the on-site spa centre including an indoor pool, a hot tub and a hammam. The property also features a variety of sports facilities, such as 2 tennis courts, a mini-golf course and a basketball court.
Pergola Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style, while Olive Tree Restaurant prepares Mediterranean dishes a la carte. The 3 bars, on the lobby, the beach and by the pool, are ideal for enjoying an exotic cocktail while overlooking the sea.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Please note city local taxes apply, this cannot be prepaid.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.