A fantastic 5 Star 7-night Crete holiday with Transfers and Half Board Basis from £499 per adult only!
Crete is a magical tapestry of splendid beaches, ancient treasures, and landscapes encompassing vibrant cities and dreamy villages, where locals share their traditions, wonderful cuisine and generous spirit.
Elounda is a small town on the northern coast of the island of Crete, Greece. Elounda was once a picturesque fishing village in the lovely Mirabello Bay. It is ideal for people who want a seaside holiday in a place which is neither too busy nor too isolated. In Elounda you will find small, pretty beaches. Elounda is said to be the place with the most five-star hotels in Greece.
The adults only Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel overlooking the famous Mirabello Bay in Elounda is architecturally blended with the natural environment and is the first energy efficient, ecologically green hotel in Greece that constitutes the ideal five-star choice for those in quest of relaxation and luxury, away from their daily routine.
Guided by the need of the guest to experience unforgettable moments and enjoy a stress-free vacation, the staff of Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel offer all amenities and services necessary for a life experience.
Luxury hotel with certificate of excellence and FREE upgrades
- Return flights from UK
- 7 nights accommodation in 5 Star Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel
- Enjoy Half Board Basis
- Hassle free return transfers
Enjoy the Cretan way of life
- Live your dream Mediterranean life in Greece’s largest island.
- Submerse yourself into the mesmerizing sights of the majestic mountain ranges and sleepy medieval villages.
- 5 Star accommodation overlooking the famous Mirabello Bay in Elounda
- Hotel is set on a hillside between two trip-worthy towns.
- Stay in first energy efficient, ecologically green hotel in Greece.
- Delight your taste buds with the exotic Cretan cuisine.
Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel is waiting to welcome you and offer you a warm, Cretan hospitality and a luxurious accommodation. The adults only Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel overlooking the famous Mirabello Bay in Elounda is architecturally blended with the natural environment and is the first energy efficient, ecologically green hotel in Greece that constitutes the ideal five-star choice for those in quest of relaxation and luxury, away from their daily routine.
Royal Marmin Bay Boutique & Art Hotel offers its guests luxury accommodation options, to meet the needs of even the most demanding travelers. All of its 88 breezy rooms come with king-size beds and furnished balconies overlooking the water.
Three excellent restaurants and three bars, plus a great spa and private beach, offer enough activity in a secluded setting for guests to decompress.
The shining jewel of the resort, the Euphoria Spa, is at guests’ disposal with a wide variety of spa sessions and services. Relax and let yourself be treated by the experienced hands of the spa staff and add a touch of glamour to your hard-earned holiday.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- Anything not included in the package will be charged separately.
- Introduced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism you’ll need to pay an Overnight Stay Tax which will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation. The amount you’ll pay is based on the official rating of the accommodation booked.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Early Check in / Late Check out.